• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Chat

Joel

TS Technical Admin
Favourite Ride
Closed season on TST
Hi all,

We've been trialling a new 'chat' system for the forum and site called Slack, that allows for a better chat experience for people who aren't comfortable with the likes of IRC and our previous chat system.

It also has lots of cool features, and a free Android/iOS app also for chatting on the go. If you're downloading the app, once you've signed up, you'll need our chat's domain name - parkexpert.

If you'd like to join, you'll need to sign up with your email address at https://towersstreet.com/slack - the name isn't important (put anything in the boxes if you wish) and you can use a forum style username if you'd prefer when you actually complete the sign up after the email invitation, but you will need to use a real email address in order to get an invite to sign up.

If you have any questions or problems let us know here and we'll be happy to help out - otherwise we'll see you in our Slack chat :D

Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
It should work from the Windows Phone Store but it is in Beta so perhaps might not work on all handsets. Unfortunately we've not tested it, but you can log in on the link above in your browser if you have any issues :)

It should work from the Windows Phone Store but it is in Beta so perhaps might not work on all handsets. Unfortunately we've not tested it, but you can log in on the link above in your browser if you have any issues :)
yeah, wont download on my ancient Nokia lumia. It says on the browser though that my phone wont support the server on something like that.

Sooo, it's first weekend of closed season and frankly it's too cold and windy for me to be bothered to do anything else. So, if people are about please pop onto chat from 9pm tonight. Details in the top post :)

Since I've started using Slack for TST, we've had one period of downtime, which wasn't too bad and was back up the same night. I like Slack, it's nice and easy to use.