• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet - Make Your Mark

Still not sure about the slant. :p

But the 3D effect makes it blend in more so it does look far better. :)

Adam said:
Played around with my quick idea, so here's a revised version, with a few thoughts on how the design would look in a couple of scenarios.

tsredesign1.png

tsredesign2.png

Any feedback would be fab, either positive or negative :)

Thats brilliant! If there was the towers outline + corkscrew behind the flags it would be bob on perfect for me

Ash said:
Thats brilliant! If there was the towers outline + corkscrew behind the flags it would be bob on perfect for me

That's a brilliant idea actually Ash - will give it a shot - hopefully i'll get it finished by the deadline :)

That's all folks, you can stop submitting now :D

A huge thank you to everyone who's submitted designs for this. We can't wait to review them.

So what happens next?

Well the team are going to go through all of your designs and narrow it down to the final four (Though there may be more if we love too many!). We will then create a topic here in Guest Services where you, the members, can vote for the logo you'd like to see become the face of TowersStreet.

Good luck to everyone!

:eek: Didn't know there was a specific time today for the deadline.. Am I okay to send mine in?

Tim said:
After another alteration here is my design with slant removed:

RetroTowersStreet.png

RetroTowersStreetSmall.png

And for anyone who wants it here are the Corkscrew renders

:eek: WOW! Love this design! Infact there is a large number of fantastic entries and it really goes to show the talent and skills within the community!

Obviously there can only be one winner, however it would perhaps be great to offer runners up the chance to design logos/images for use on certain parts of the site?

I love vie use of Corkscrew in so many of the designs!

<3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So when do we get to vote for the new logo? :)

There's been some amazing designs by members on here, I had a couple ideas but don't even have Photoshop, let alone know how to make anything anywhere near as good as some of the ones we've seen so far. :'(

I think either Mr P's third one and Tim's most recent one are my personal favourites, but I think everyone's are good and would work well for the site. Look forward to seeing the winning loge being used for the site.

The good news is that the team have now whittled down the entries to our favourite 6, and we decided to contact the top 4 of those 6 just now with some details and some i's to dot and t's to cross to make sure those 4 people are happy to be put to a vote!

Obviously we would have loved to have put through all 6 logos that made it through (or even all of them!) but we feel the voting might go on too long if we did, so we settled on the top 4 based on simple points voting by the team.

To all those other entries who haven't received a PM from me, myself and all of the team would like to put forward a MASSIVE thank you for all of your submissions and fantastic ideas! You really don't know how hard it has been for the team to select a few as so many of the submissions were fantastic.

The response to our first community lead aspect of TowersStreet has been nothing but astounding to all of us, and without the support of each and every one of you we wouldn't have this great community and team of people we have here today, so a massive humbling thank you to all of you again!

I'll reveal the details of voting very soon! Stay tuned! :D

Just to say thanks again, the entries were amazing - really well done everyone.

Johno said:
Is there a chance we cold get a combination of two designs?

I think we'll likely just see the one design but likely somewhat evolved to an extent from the original submission. Who knows though, it does depends how the vote goes. We're very much playing it by ear with this :).