• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet - Make Your Mark

Here's mine with only the TS bit that was in the centre:

tsmini.png

Of course the white lines could be changed in order to be put onto a lighter background.

Well then, it took some time and I might have diverted off of Fredward's design but I think I've got something that works.

The large version:

TowersStLogo1.png

I’ve checked it as a 100 * 100 pixel image and it still looks good, but just in case here’s the sign only:

TowersStLogo1Small.png

I hope you like it. I think the track's come out a bit pale but I modelled it (gave up using paint) and re-rendering the model will take a while.

Withnail said:
Just a really simple, flexible graphical idea: it'd be great to hear your thoughts about how to develop this if you like it:
ts1-1.jpg

Have to say, love the Gill Sans here ;)

Played around with my quick idea, so here's a revised version, with a few thoughts on how the design would look in a couple of scenarios.

tsredesign1.png

tsredesign2.png

Any feedback would be fab, either positive or negative :)

Remember guys we're entering the final few hours! Entries will close at 9pm tomorrow night.

We will then be narrowing down your entries to the final few, before opening voting for you all to choose your favourite design you'd like to see on TowersStreet :D

Thanks Blaze, I think I'll definitely use it as my Avatar if it isn't used.

BTW if anyone wants to borrow anything from my design just ask. Most of it's on PowerPoint. Text is: AR JULIAN (one of the default one's that come with the computer). I can try it with Fontastique if that's the popular choice.

Will email it tomorrow (reminder to everyone else to do the same)

I think it's perfect. It looks cool, it's versatile, can be different sizes, be used in a number of ways, it's smart, simple and professional. And the little box with the words in is a nice way to simplify it if needs be in certain situations.

There's some quality work here, but this is my favourite. :D

I love your entry Tim, but I'm worried that it won't scale well at all. Also I'd prefer the logo to say "Towers Street" rather than just "TS" or "TSt". What does everyone else think?

Sam said:
I love your entry Tim, but I'm worried that it won't scale well at all. Also I'd prefer the logo to say "Towers Street" rather than just "TS" or "TSt". What does everyone else think?

I'll put up a scaled version and try using the full name when I get the chance tomorrow.

Time for another large post from me :p

Withnail said:
EDIT: Tweaked version:

ts3.jpg

Withnail: I really like this design. It's nice and simple. Good use of the double S.

Adam: I love the TowersTweet. In fact I think it all looks good although maybe the flags could have a bit less bevel so that they look more flag like than metallic.

CGM said:

I'm impressed by your design CGM. It's not like anything I've seen on any other site and looks really good.

Anyway I've made a few tweaks to my design:

Here's the main Logo with a slight alteration:

TowersStLogoNew.png

Here's the 100 pixel and 50 pixel versions:

TowersStLogoNewSmall.png
TowersStLogoNewTiny.png

And the smaller versions for just the Sign:

TowersStLogoSignSmall.png
TowersStLogoSignTiny.png

Here's the version with the full name:

TowersStreetNewLogo.png

100 pixel:

TowersStreetNewLogoSmall.png

And here's the Logo with Fontastique font:

TowersStLogoFont.png

100 pixel:

TowersStLogoFontSmall.png

Any preferences or suggestions?

Great work Nightfall, your is probably my favourite.

A suggestion, that the one with the full name could be on the main website, with the one with the initials on the forum, because I don't think it would work to put talk with it.

I prefer the Fontastique font.

So yeah, great work, and the team have got a hard job whittling them down tonight.

I think it would look better without the little T in St. personally. However, it does look very nice and the version with the full name works very well.

Tim said:

I'm not sure about the text positioning with this version of your logo. It doesn't look right, the text looks like it's at a slant.

Your logo design is fantastic mind.

Very impressed with everyone's logos here, good work people. It will be a hard job for us to narrow it down for sure.

I've just had a tweak of the one above. It's still at a slant but I've made it 3D now which required some editing in paint :p

TowersStreetNewLogo3.png

TowersStreetNewLogo3Small.png

Is that any better?