• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet - Make Your Mark

I've modified my design somewhat, down to two slightly different versions - would like some feedback on which one looks best. The more blown out one has no outline on the Street lettering so I think that could be an issue although I prefer the colours. ;)

tsflogo3.jpg

tsflogo2.png

Here are my logo efforts:

No 1. Probably the least 'logo-like:'
towersstreet1.png

No 2. My favourite, but wouldn't be very good scaled down:
towersstreet2.png

No 3. Probably more suited to a photography company:
towersstreet3.png

If anyone's interested, the font used in all three is 'BlackChancery,' which I believe is the Mutiny Bay font.

All comments welcome. :)

I really don't think any logos with actual photos as part of them will work at all, it just looks cluttered. :|

Sam said:
I really don't think any logos with actual photos as part of them will work at all, it just looks cluttered. :|

I agree, mainly because the detail in actual images is so intricate - and logos need to look good at any size, or have variations that look good a certain size.

I have been trying to think of something different to do to my last attempt. I have come up with this:
New_TS_YK.png

What does anyone think? Any good, worth submitting?

New_TS_YK_news.png

Hi, final design...

I'm not a graphics designer, so in all honesty this is not my most enjoyable choice of art form!

I will however create High rez and more refined versions, if I do get chosen... by some miracle! :p

TSt, logo on it's own for simple-ness

6977d4a56d3b4b2b8ee62c2.png

Simple Towers St logo

e065c30fc84241ed880476f.png

Slight complex TSt logo (with towers)

619439b1231046ada5e57db.png

complex Towers St. logo.

414e0af738424ba3a393360.png

and my OTT cartoony rolla costa design just for lolz.... needs lots of refining tbh! :p

051c26c5672e47b3ad36ba1.png

I was thinking to make them all that perspective... but it starts to look a lot like the old logo from the site that must not be named! :p

They are all supposed to be the same logo... just different sizes and styles for different positions on the site.

This is good timing Fredward as I'm just working on my version at the moment but I gave up trying to add colour manually so it now has a very different look to yours. Only thing is I can't decide if I should use Corky's old colours or new and which B&M to use, anyone suggestions?

Well I chose, corkys old colours because I felt there was to much purple already in my design. I used Air's colours, because it's colour is a lot more inviting and stands out more then the other coasters.

Fredward said:
Well I chose, corkys old colours because I felt there was to much purple already in my design. I used Air's colours, because it's colour is a lot more inviting and stands out more then the other coasters.

That's the same issue I'm having with Corky's colour's I'm trying yellow at the moment.

Edit: I think it's going to take too long to render tonight so I'll put something simple together to show what I've done.

I did this design last week even though there seem to be similarities with a few other logo entries but a least we're all on the same wavelength! I've taken inspiration from the shape of old fashioned street signs, with a fantasy postcode added for a quirky twist and using the brand colours.
24npnb9.png

Hope you like. :)

AltonBuzz said:
I did this design last week even though there seem to be similarities with a few other logo entries but a least we're all on the same wavelength! I've taken inspiration from the shape of old fashioned street signs, with a fantasy postcode added for a quirky twist and using the brand colours.
24npnb9.png

Hope you like. :)

That's really nice, although would be good if you could change the AT1 to ST10 to reflect the real postcode :)

Just a really simple, flexible graphical idea: it'd be great to hear your thoughts about how to develop this if you like it:

ts1-1.jpg

tsT1-1.jpg

ts2-2.jpg

EDIT: Tweaked version:

ts3.jpg