• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Progress Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Towers Street looks better as two words and I'm pleased people have been suggesting logos based on that :p but the team seem adamant. :lol:

Tom said:
Towers Street looks better as two words and I'm pleased people have been suggesting logos based on that :p but the team seem adamant. :lol:

ATM I wouldn't be surprised if the team haven't even thought about it.

trying to upload my avatar....

An Error Has Occurred!
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

Some people seem to have them working. What am I doing wrong ?!

MrMutterson said:
trying to upload my avatar....

An Error Has Occurred!
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

Some people seem to have them working. What am I doing wrong ?!

I had that problem too, the best thing to do is upload your avatar to a website such as Photobucket :)

We're sticking to offsite avatars at the moment, but the option to upload was enabled in error (oops!). If you really need somewhere to host one though, send me the image over via email and I'll sort it for you (craig at Towersstreet .com) :)

Have to say I'm loving the TowersStreet Talk - Statistics Center on the forum, I'm an absolute GEEK when it comes to stats, I hope this feature stays as the forum develops and grows! :)

Irish Chris said:
Have to say I'm loving the TowersStreet Talk - Statistics Center on the forum, I'm an absolute GEEK when it comes to stats, I hope this feature stays as the forum develops and grows! :)

Agreed. Especially cool stats like the male to female ratio- nice touch- but not as high as I thought it was. Surprisingly we have quite a few women on here!

This skin is very nice. It'll be interesting to see what other schemes we'll be seeing in the next few days - a styleswitcher would be possibility once the rest of the site is sorted, perhaps?

Nice to see the avatars sorted out.

It's very very much work in progress at the moment, we just wanted to get a bit of purple in to match with the main site. With the logo competition going on, we will have more of an idea on colour schemes once the winner has been chosen :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Couldn't help but notice the lack of a modify post button. *well colour me stupid, it's back* Thanks Joel! :D

Except it's not back in every thread, how strange.

Joelio said:
Couldn't help but notice the lack of a modify post button. *well colour me stupid, it's back* Thanks Joel! :D

Just stared at your post for five minutes wondering where the hell the button is, then realised that I can only edit my own posts.

/facepalm

Oh good, I'm not the only one Sam! :p

I agree that a darker shade of purple would be nicer. But as has been said, it's just temporary, so I won't loose sleep over it.

Edit to add:

I know you lovely team guys have a smegload of work going on right now, but one thing that keeps bugging me is that my not-square avatar is not the right aspect ratio. I'm sure you are aware of this, and it will be resolved in time though ;)

Also, images in posts don't seem to auto resize to fit. Again, just pointing out what you already know. I'll shush.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.