• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Q&A Live Session - Friday 8pm

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Joel

TS Technical Admin
Favourite Ride
Closed season on TST
Hello,

As you may be aware when we established TowersStreet we set out to be different to other communities and groups, and listen to our members and involve them as much as we possibly could.

As part of this idea we established our live Question & Answer chat session where we invited members to ask us questions and propose ideas live in our chat room, which worked very well and had some great feedback.

We're now holding another live Q&A session and invite you to join us from 8pm this Friday in the TowersStreet chat room to ask us any questions you may have, share any ideas and thoughts as well as get feedback on any matters you so wish to bring up!

A selection of team members will be available throughout the evening to respond and we'll also compile a list of questions and answers after the event also.

Can't make the session? Fear not!

If you can't make the event this time we have additionally opened a question box online form where you can submit any feedback or questions you may have and we'll address them on Friday as well as in the list afterwards.

Please - only one idea/question/feedback per form at a time, but you can submit as many feedback forms as you wish at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13AM0gr ... I/viewform

As always we look forward to hearing your thoughts, ideas and feedback - so get thinking and join us on Friday evening from 8pm!

Thanks all! :D

It's just an excuse to get us all into chat! ;)

I'll most likely be there as I have nothing else better to do...

Will there be a buffet?

Longy said:
It's just an excuse to get us all into chat! ;)

I'll most likely be there as I have nothing else better to do...

Will there be a buffet?

Yes, but that requires a £5 supplement made payable to Me.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.