• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Q+A - Thursday 25th 8PM

Craig

TS Administrator
Hi all :)

We're now a little over 4 months old, and as you've (hopefully!) already seen we've been busy working on getting a full site online. Now that we're fast heading toward having a good chunk of the site online, and with the forums in full swing we thought it was high time we had a scheduled Q+A chat session.

It's been a little longer than I would have liked, but we laid out in Our Promises that we would hold regular chat sessions with members to get their feedback on what's going well, what's not and what you'd like to see on the site and across the community here and on Facebook.

The Q+A will begin on Thursday at 8pm in TowersStreet Chat, however feel free to pop in beforehand if you like - it's open all the time :). You can also access our chat pages by clicking on chat underneath the 'more' option on the menu above. There's also instructions on how to connect using an IRC client if you'd rather not use our chat applet.

We'll post a summary of the questions and the answers in guest services after the chat session has finished, so if you can't make it don't worry :)

OK so I kind of forgot to say that 8pm is actually 8pm tomorrow and not tonight (oops!). Chat will still be open tonight though, so feel free to pop in. For once I'll be around thanks to being off work!

Sounds very interesting and exciting! If I happen to think of any questions by tomorrow, then I'll ask you :)

Love the "More" feature as well, it makes the navigation bar at the top look much nicer. Although I've noticed that the forums are under "More" but there also at the top of the navigation bar (So there's 2) Is this a mistake or intentional? :p

Just going to bump this (naughty) so everyone has seen and can take part if they can. It's really important to get feedback as the closed season will obviously give us time for another boost in development.

Dave said:
Never ever bump a topic ever at all!!!

Nothing wrong with bumping topics ;)

Anyway as my said, There seems to be 2 ways to get to the forum, one by clicking "talk", and the other by clicking "Forums" underneath the scroll bar. Is there any reason for this or was it just a mistake? :p Would be great to get my question answered :)

Eddie said:
Dave said:
Never ever bump a topic ever at all!!!

Nothing wrong with bumping topics ;)

Anyway as my said, There seems to be 2 ways to get to the forum, one by clicking "talk", and the other by clicking "Forums" underneath the scroll bar. Is there any reason for this or was it just a mistake? :p Would be great to get my question answered :)

Come into Chat and ask away (the answer is the more button is new so hasn't bee perfected)

For those who cannot access the Chat in any way whatsoever, and I've tried, is it possible to see a transcript on what's been asked and answered? It would be brilliant to know.

As normal, chat is moving at pace with a fair few members in there. As a result, I dare say that the only thing the team can do is to select a few highlights and post them here at a later date. When I left, nothing much had been said in all fairness.

You'd be surprised at how much was picked up! We'll get the answers online tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone who attended though, the response was far better than we thought we'd get!

We're going to have these sorts of things on a regular basis, so look out for future dates soon :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I couldnt make it yesterday, I was rather busy at a theme park in Staffordshire taking photos of coaster track for you all to enjoy...

Anyway I hope to attend the next one!