• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

Popping over for a weekend next month, arriving late afternoon/early evening on Saturday 11th, maybe not until 6 or even a tiny bit later depending on how the trains go. What's the likelihood of a late opening for us to get a few rides in?

Opening hours seem to have been curtailed since Covid, I expect due to staffing levels. There’s a few signs that may be easing of late. The latest I’ve seen this year is 7:30pm but I’ve not really tracked it.

I’d say it’s safe to expect at least a 7pm closing for a Saturday, but as above Voltron’s opening may push that even later.

We're going to be in the park on May 3rd and May 4th, first time ever at the park. We didn't mean to turn up so soon after Voltron opens but it opened much later than I thought it would. Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on how best to enjoy the park? I'm guessing trying to get one or two Voltron rides on Friday rather than Saturday, but any other ideas would be welcome.

We're going to be in the park on May 3rd and May 4th, first time ever at the park. We didn't mean to turn up so soon after Voltron opens but it opened much later than I thought it would. Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on how best to enjoy the park? I'm guessing trying to get one or two Voltron rides on Friday rather than Saturday, but any other ideas would be welcome.

I'd probably do Voltron first and last on the Friday. Operations are usually outstanding across the board so queues should be fine. I'd recommend Arthur first thing Saturday as that has an unpleasant queue if busy but apart from that, enjoy.

Does anyone have an idea of how far in advance August 2025 flights get released? I know the EP rooms get released for Aug 25 around Oct/Nov 24, but praying I can get flights sorted before then

Depends who you’re flying with. If it’s someone like easyJet they release flights in batches, which typically cover a period of 3/4 months in each batch. Worth tracking and googling closer to the time.

Depends who you’re flying with. If it’s someone like easyJet they release flights in batches, which typically cover a period of 3/4 months in each batch. Worth tracking and googling closer to the time.
Thanks. easyJet are currently tracking till February 25. But like you say it depends on when they released that batch.. might just have to register for alerts and hope I can book before the hotels are released