• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

We just got back yesterday and we did 1 full day at Plopsaland, 3 full days in Europa Park and 1 full day in Rulantica and we had an amazing time. The parks were incredible and the wait times very manageable - all rollercoasters and water rides were under 40 minutes with the majority of other rides walk on/ wait until the next ride, which in the height of summer is amazing! In fact, the queues for the water slides at Rulantica were longer than the rides at Europa!

I would recommend using your map to guide you round the rides as it would be so easy to miss some as they look like shops/restaurants.

On my visit to EP, I did the opposite. On your first day, don't bother with a map, just explore. It's easy enough to navigate. Then on the 2nd day we looked and made a list of what we wanted to do. On our 3rd day we just reserve and ride and be in the bar inbetween the rides.

On my visit to EP, I did the opposite. On your first day, don't bother with a map, just explore. It's easy enough to navigate. Then on the 2nd day we looked and made a list of what we wanted to do. On our 3rd day we just reserve and ride and be in the bar inbetween the rides.
We did this too. First day we ventured round then second/third day we used the map to tick off but some lovely little dark rides we would have totally missed without the map!

Do you drive and would you be comfortable driving in Europe? If so, this could be an option worth looking in to. It will save a hell of a lot of money on flights if you use the channel tunnel/ferry as it’s only 1 charge compared to 4. It also makes it easy to drop by at Phantasialand or any other parks that take your fancy, although driving directly from Calais to EP isn’t beyond the realms of possibility either.

Anyone know of an official PDF type doc from Europa that has hotel prices ranges for August? I know 2024 hotel price isn't released but wonder if they do that kind of document, where you can see page for each hotel and its rates over a year.. would help a lot of people plan trips I think as you can't see what Bell Rock from was at beginning of this month if the hotel was sold out.

For my two day visit next month I'll be using my BPB pass for entry one day.

I think I know the answer, but for my other day I'm presuming there are no discounts knocking about?

I know being a member of a coaster club used to get you in for the "group price" but even that seems to have been discontinued.

For my two day visit next month I'll be using my BPB pass for entry one day.

I think I know the answer, but for my other day I'm presuming there are no discounts knocking about?

I know being a member of a coaster club used to get you in for the "group price" but even that seems to have been discontinued.
Don't think so. If you are a hotel guest you csn get a cheaper ticket. If not buying online in advance is cheaper than buying on the day.

Reactions: IDB
Does anyone know what the release window is for the following summer? I'm planning for 2025 and want to see what 2024 summer looks like as soon as it becomes available. Or anyone recall when summer of 2023 hotels appeared? Thanks in advance

I had an email a few back which stated hotels will go on sale during October. Last year I booked on release date (which is 1 week earlier for Hotel friends members) which was I think about the 15th November. So looks to be a bit ealier this year.

I had an email a few back which stated hotels will go on sale during October. Last year I booked on release date (which is 1 week earlier for Hotel friends members) which was I think about the 15th November. So looks to be a bit ealier this year.
Thank you 👍
Is that Hotel friends free? I'm on the website and it's not clear?

Thanks for the heads up that Hotel Friends is a free hit. Got email today and thought worth sharing that sales open up in 4 days time

Hello ********

Mark this date in your calendar now!

Because on Tuesday, 10th October 2023* we will release all the dates for the
2024 season, and you will be able to secure the best dates by using your
exclusive €15 early bird bonus code one week before everyone else
(subject to availability).

Info

New this year, when you book online during the exclusive pre-sale, your early bird bonus code will be automatically credited
for each night of your stay.

You will find the link to the exclusive pre-sale in your Europa-Park Hotel Friends member area from 10th October 2023.
This means you no longer have to wait for our announcement email and all members have the chance to book at the same time.

Info

When you book a Rulantica ticket, you can now add extras such as Komfort Hyddas, Sofas or the Hyggedal sauna area.

Embark on a spectacular sensory journey in the world first Eatrenalin restaurant:
All dates until 12th January 2025 are available for exclusive advance booking and can be booked online in addition to your hotel reservation.

Info

Psssst: combine your discount code with a travel date within the special offer dates and save an extra 20% on overnight stays and admission
to Europa-Park and Rulantica!

The early bird bonus does not apply to bookings at the Europa-Park Camping (tent and caravan pitches), but from now on you can choose your desired pitch online (subject to availability).

To ensure you don't miss out on these benefits, we'll be emailing you again on the day of the exclusive pre-sale launch.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Does anyone know if there's any school holidays or bank holidays happening on the 12th - 17th May? I've checked all the obvious candidates (Bavaria etc) but just concerned I've missed something!

Does anyone know if there's any school holidays or bank holidays happening on the 12th - 17th May? I've checked all the obvious candidates (Bavaria etc) but just concerned I've missed something!
Ascension Day falls the week before on 9th May. I highly recommend you never visit on this day or the following day. I found out the hard way!

I'm not going till 2025 summer but doing a a dummy run in seeing how much a room and tickets would be as a hotel friends member and seeing how quickly rooms disappear on release date. Currently on a holding page with 12000 people ahead of me in a queue and a wait of over an hour. 🤯

I'm not going till 2025 summer but doing a a dummy run in seeing how much a room and tickets would be as a hotel friends member and seeing how quickly rooms disappear on release date. Currently on a holding page with 12000 people ahead of me in a queue and a wait of over an hour. 🤯

I got in the queue just as it opened at midnight, 11 our time, checked all the prices out, and thought 'all good, ill book in the morning, its not like there'll be thousands trying to book or anything'. This morning: sigh. :sweatsmile:

I didn't even think about the fact it would open at midnight, I'm so used to tickets for gigs going on sale at a specific time so I was awake at midnight and didn't even think to check!

Just hoping the dates and room I want are available by the time I get through...