• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

I would imagine that you have to have the physical card rather than the voucher. the pass is valid from the day the voucher is redeemed under Euro tower. Whilst I don't know the definitive answer, It's a safe assumption that until you have the physical card, you can't use the partner perks.

Reactions: D4n
That is what I suspected to be honest. Very odd they don't offer a postal option of any kind. Ah well.

I've emailed them directly before to see if they could post my pass out for use at Efteling and PL before my trip to EP. They were happy to oblige at the time.

Awesome. Final question, is the Liseberg (and I suppose for BPB as well) admission included as a partner park inclusive of a wristband? Or are they going to be cheeky and say it's entry only?

Awesome. Final question, is the Liseberg (and I suppose for BPB as well) admission included as a partner park inclusive of a wristband? Or are they going to be cheeky and say it's entry only?

It's inclusive of a wristband in all cases. :)

Reactions: D4n
Information, including prices, updated for 2019.

Good news is that hotel prices have barely changed from 2018-2019, with rises of between €0 and €1.50 per person, per night depending on hotel and room size.

For 2019, Krønasår is priced the same as El Andaluz and Castillo Alcazar - so make the most of these introductory prices as it's sure to rise in 2020.

I'm flying into Baden Baden week after next for a Europa trip, I'm having a look at transport and a Baden Lander (all day) ticket looks like a good offer. Has anyone done this before and if so does it include the airport to Baden Bahnoff bus and the Ringsheim to Europa Park bus or is it just the trains you get access to? Cheers in advance guys

Last edited:
Yup the all day ticket for Baden-Württemberg will cover the journey on bus ands train to Europa-Park which is €24. It's another €6 for each additional person on that ticket. The journey is pretty simple albeit with a few swaps between buses and trains. The Deutsche Bahn website, and even better the DB Navigator app is a must to help you along, as it contains the platform numbers for your trains along with the ability to buy tickets.

Hope you have an awesome trip!

Thank you for your quick reply, this forum is such a fantastic resource for Europa Park.

That's great news about the ticket, there's two of us going so 15€ each for a two hour trip including three changes is a bargain.

Definitely download the DB Navigator app. It’s very user friendly.

I’m currently trying to work out the best (cheapest!) way for my return train trip from Basel in May. Doesn’t look like we can use the Baden-Württemberg ticket as one of the kids is 15. Which is annoying.

Ps. Can anyone confirm the price of the 7231 bus from Ringsheim station to the park?

Last edited:
You can use the Baden-Württemberg ticket even if your kids are older than 14. They cost then 6€.
Ah, ok that is good to know thanks. Our train journey from Basel to Ringsheim will be early morning (6.34am). I believe the Baden-Württemberg ticket isn’t valid before 9am Monday to Friday, is that correct?

Has anyone ever done one of the EP evening meals/events? I’m talking about the likes of the themed Spanish, French, Medeival meals they put on semi regularly which run about 80-90 Euros.

In particular we are looking at the Western Night held at Silver Lake and we were wondering what to expect and whether it was worth the pretty hefty price tag.

Anyone been to any of these and if so what did you think?

We will be posting updates from our shoestring driving trip to Europa-Park from next Thursday morning as we drive via France to the resort for 4 nights. We'll show you how we travel from the UK, where we stop overnight en route and our plans for accommodation on arrival.

Keep an eye out on EuropaStreet's Facebook page for the updates.

We just renewed our EP Clubcards online.

You can choose the date you wish to renew from and then keep the physical card. Well worth any faff going to the ticket booth under Euro tower....

The same system should be implemented elsewhere.

We just renewed our EP Clubcards online.

You can choose the date you wish to renew from and then keep the physical card. Well worth any faff going to the ticket booth under Euro tower....

The same system should be implemented elsewhere.
I did this last year after my pass had expired , was great as we went to Phantasialand before Europa, so in the past you wouldn’t have been able to use the EP pass there as it would have expired.

Apologies, as I know this has been covered before but I can’t find the post! We’ll be at EP next Thurs/Fri.

Bad planning on my behalf as it’s a national holiday.

As I’m expecting it to be busy, what’s the best plan with making the most of my two days ride order wise?

You'll be fine next Thursday/Friday. EuropaStreet (that's us!) will also be on resort from Wednesday evening through until Sunday. It will be busy, but not absolutely heaving to the point you will have problems.

Let me know whether you are or are not staying on resort hotel property and that will inform my recommendations...