• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

Pretty late. We’ve come out of Night Beat Angels at 1am and it’s still been running. Not sure if it’s like that every night but we’ve never experienced it closed.

Reactions: Amy
What time does the EP express run until? Need to get back to the hotels from silver lake saloon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It varies, depending on whether there are events taking place in the park or conference centres (EP Dome) and whether the cinema is open in the evening.

However you should be fine until at least 11.00pm. Often the EP Express runs later.

Simply push the 'call' button by the lift to the left of the park entrance, tell the driver you wish to return to the hotels and once they are approaching the station, they will automatically open the lift and you will be able to then access the platform.

Reactions: Amy
Hey :)

2 quick questions, can we purchase 2 day park tickets at the on site hotels the night before and can we book rollercoaster restaurant for the following day?

FoodLoop is open during park hours only and is non reservable.

Regarding tickets, you should be fine doing this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help with the EP Express, and to @Rob who was like my WhatsApp tour guide while we were there.

Hey all :D

I’m going to Europa in a few weeks and we’re doing 3 days at the park :) What’s the best way to get tickets - do they have a 3 day ticket we can buy on the day, or is it better to buy a 2 day ticket + a 1 day ticket online?

Buy a 2 day ticket at the park entrance. Then, on your second day, stop at the Info point under Euro Tower or by the turnstiles at the park entrance and ask to upgrade to a 3rd day.

:)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, they couldn't do it at the info point at Euro Tower. We got ours at the information desks at the park entrance.

Has anyone been there for previous sporting events? We are there Saturday night but would like to watch the champions league final, any idea if the hotels will likely to be showing the game?

When we were there a couple of weeks ago, they couldn't do it at the info point at Euro Tower. We got ours at the information desks at the park entrance.

Indeed, I was mistaken. Info point by the park entrance is indeed the place to upgrade from 2 to 3 days.

You should be able to watch the CL final at Bar Colosseo. See you there, Robert!

:)

Thanks again Dan for the all the advice and tips.

If I bump into you at the bar then you will certainly have a free beverage as a thank you :)

@AstroDan You beat the guest relations team to a reply. Seems like I might have to shift to alternative venue if it ends up in extra time or penalties.

Hello Mr Jones,

Thank you for visiting the Europa-Park and for your demand.

The final of the Champions League will be broadcast in our evenings’ Bar Collosseo until maximum 10pm as a show is planned after this time.

The transmission is also possible on demand in all the other classical bars from our hotels but then without sound.

As an alternative, we also used to transmit the football games in smaller room of the Hotel El Andaluz, with tone but only according to the availabilities of the room.

At the moment we have not specific event or reservation planned in this room but we can’t guarantee that it will still be the case until next Saturday.

We look forward to welcoming soon.

Best regards

Slightly off topic,and I am not sure if they have done it recently, but I remember Europa Park doing a good job of getting big TVs up around the park and hotels during the World Cup. I remember when me and Lisa went in June 2010, they had little flags for the teams that were playing.

I think when Germany were playing, it was the quickest I ever queued for front row on Silver Star.

Not sure if this has been shared on here yet, but their is a UK based coach company doing a day trip to Europa Park at the end of July. My understanding is the plan is to leave London at 9pm on the 26th and arrive at EP for 9am on the 27th. It will leave EP after park close, and arrive back in London at 9am on 28th July. I think their plan is to do more, longer, trips in the future if this is a success.

More details can be found here: https://www.teamkaraevents.co.uk/europa-park

Sadly, due to the awful fire, they have had a few cancellations so plenty of space left, and they have dropped the price to £99 which even though it is just for the day, is a bargain. It includes coach travel to and from Europa Park, Ferry Crossing, and a day ticket to Europa Park.

Here is a link to the Facebook page with the discounted price, where they would like people interested to post if they would like to go, and how many seats they want:

I know I have booked, and a few others have as well, so thought I would share in case anyone else is interested :)

I mentioned I'm finally visiting the park in about 6 weeks, having been to a few parks in mainland Europe now their merch has been varying from loads to almost non existent so what's it like in europa park and the cost as well? Trying to decide how much I'd be likely to spend.

The merch selection is pretty decent, think Merlin but with a few more unique and higher end items. You could spend a lot of money without too much effort.

There is a wealth of merchandise. Some awful, some fab. The online shop will give you a taste if you want to browse in advance, but only around 25% of items are on there.