• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Coaster Poll 2022 - 2023 | Last 16 [Round 8]

Last 16 [Round 8]

• Oz'Iris

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Taron

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oz'iris deserves this. Taron is great but on reflection a bit overhyped. If it had a couple of smooth inversions it'd be incredible.

It's been 11 years since I rode Oz'Iris but I remember it being damn good. Taron is a great coaster that is just lacking in a couple of places. Oz'Iris gets it for me, just.

I've always felt that Taron isn't quite as good as it could have been on account of there being a little too much time meandering about aimlessly. Despite that it's still clearly one of Europe's top-class coasters, and I think on the whole it's better than OzIris. No disrespect to the B&M though, the layout is a step up from the early designs - not more intense, it just flows really well and doesn't feel like it's just plugging together "standard" elements.

Taron, if for no reason other than the second launch - that thing is insane.

Annoyingly not ridden Oz'Iris yet - will be in a better position to judge later this year hopefully.