• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Coaster Poll 2022 - 2023 | Round 1 [Group A]

Round 1 [Group A]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Last edited:
I’ve only ridden Icon, but I’d say that Piraten and Untamed look to be the two strongest in this group.

GIB! It shouldn't work but the front row is stunning, from staring straight down at the ground to insane amounts of hang time it's my top pick from this group.

Gonna have to watch the POVs of the others as the only other one I've ridden is Piraten which was good but not as spectactular as it could have been.

Untamed - Best RMC in Europe. One of the more interesting RMC layouts with crazy airtime.

Piraten- Not ridden but looks my kind of ride.

Piraten and Untamed for me. Piraten is a mini i305 and needs to be ridden by more people.

Untamed speaks for itself. It's going to be bonkers having two RMCs there in '24.

Hmm, to vote tactically or not to vote tactically...

[deliberately ambiguous musings incoming]

In this group there is one ride that I think is a sure-fire qualifier, one that I'd like to go through that I think could miss out and one almost certain to miss out that I'm tempted to vote for simply to improve it's placing within the group.

Of the other 3, I consider one to be slightly overrated but still very good, one not quite as good as I'd hoped it would be and one nowhere near as good some people seem to think it is.

I've ridden Stunt Fall, Piraten and Icon.

Icon is boring so that's a no

Piraten is very enjoyable but.....

Stunt Fall is insane (and currently top 10 material) so that vote one

Untamed will be the other vote, loved Zadra and RMCs in general look up my street.

Untamed and Stunt Fall for me.

Piraten also looks great. Lisebergbanen and Icon both solid family coasters but some way off the big hitters.

Icon will progress due to home advantage.

This was fairly easy for me; I went for Untamed (clearly the best here) and Piraten (have always thought this looks amazing). I do really like Hals-über-Kopf though.

I'm surprised at how low Hals uber Kopf is performing. Icon's home advantage as Dan pointed out is clearly having a swinging impact on what is arguably the dullest coaster of the group.