• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Coaster Poll 2022 - 2023 | Round 2 [Group H]

Round 2 [Group H]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iSpeed and Wildfire for me here. I've not done Fønix but I don't think it's in the same league as Lech based on what I've seen.

Olympia Looping is perfectly fine but not a top 16 coaster.

iSpeed and Wildfire for me here. I've not done Fønix but I don't think it's in the same league as Lech based on what I've seen.
Yeah Fonix is deliberately not as intense as Lech. Farup wanted a coaster similar to it but more suited to their target audience of families.

Going to rule Olympia Looping out straight away. I'm going for iSpeed and Wildfire here, quite straight forward I think. Fonix does look great but not quite on the same level as the other two.

I haven't done iSpeed, but Fonix certainly isn't one of the punchier and bitey new Vekomas; this is where iSpeed looks superior so I've given it the vote. Wildifire is the second obvious vote.

The second competition tie-break is here! iSpeed vs Fonix. There is now 24 hours for your preference of one of these two coasters to proceed through to the final 16.

My preference despite having not ridden it is iSpeed.

The second competition tie-break is here! iSpeed vs Fonix. There is now 24 hours for your preference of one of these two coasters to proceed through to the final 16.

My preference despite having not ridden it is iSpeed.
I'm going to go for Fonix.

It's no surprise that the clearly better but older coaster is going to lose out to a brand new coaster! I've not ridden it but iSpeed must be one of the most underrated coasters in Europe.