• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Fireworks/End of Season: Sunday, 6th November 2016

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Fireworks 2016

It is that time of year, folks - when we say goodbye to what has been one of the most challenging seasons at Alton Towers in its history. In that respect, it's no doubt going to be 'good riddance' - but hopefully they can go out with a bang, at least, with the fireworks we have all come to enjoy so much.

Some will no doubt be on park on Saturday, 5th, too - so if you intend to visit the park on both days, please let us know. The Saturday is, however, a mini meet - with the official meet taking place on Sunday! Remember, there's no fireworks on Friday this year due to the financial restraint upon the resort, therefore there is no mini meet on that day.

MINI MEET: Saturday, 5th November
Meeting time: 10:00am at Box Office, Towers Street

OFFICIAL MEET: Sunday, 6th November
Meeting time: 11:00am at Box Office, Towers Street

We look forward to seeing you!

It's Fireworks. Of course I'll be there. Plus it'll have been five years since I first started going on meets, so it seems like a decent way to mark the occasion! :)

I'll definitely be there for at least part of Saturday. Not so sure on the Sunday yet.

:)

Will be there hopefully both days, Sunday is a definite and stopping on resort that night.

Well I have the choice between this or the last weekend of the season (and mysteria) at Europa Park...

Well sorry Roland, but I just can miss the fireworks for a second year! :tongueout:
Weekend planned for weeks now, can't wait!

Reactions: Dan
I'm taking my Ma to see my sister and going to LEGOLAND fireworks on the 4th (as she's never been but she has been to Alton's fireworks). I'm driving back to N'pton Sunday morning. If I'm not too tired, I'll drive to Alton for the fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can punch the useless heap of BMC fail in to life, both days for me and Nicole

Please RSVP here! I have added a column for the Saturday mini meet as well.

I shall 99% likely be there. :)

I'll be there Sunday, and possibly Saturday too, accommodation Sat night dependent. Stopping on resort at Splash for the usual fun & frolics Sunday night!

I'll be there on both days. I'll probably head straight over to the rides as soon as the gates open, but usually we are right up front by the turn styles ready for them to open. Hopefully we will be able to secure a place in the disable viewing for the fireworks.