• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Fireworks Meet 2015: Sunday, 8th November

c08e8e49acc572919b312fef1b6ba8f8.jpg

Slightly baffled about this massage firstly it states to head of early to Alton towers for there fireworks BUT that gives you more time to drink I don't think they understand how difficult it is to drink aware when you don't really like rides

Hi. Thanks for putting up with me at the Scarefest meet. I'll be coming along tomorrow too if there aren't too many objections! Hope to see you tomorrow.

@BigDave - I'm driving from Stafford via Cheadle, so can give you a lift there in the morning / back in the evening if you don't mind being driven by a virtual stranger. :eek:

Edit: I have a bring a friend for £10 voucher which I'm otherwise not going to use - does someone want to lay claim to it?

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for putting up with me at the Scarefest meet. I'll be coming along tomorrow too if there aren't too many objections! Hope to see you tomorrow.

@BigDave - I'm driving from Stafford via Cheadle, so can give you a lift there in the morning / back in the evening if you don't mind being driven by a virtual stranger. :eek:

Edit: I have a bring a friend for £10 voucher which I'm otherwise not going to use - does someone want to lay claim to it?
See you tomorrow! Always good to see first time meet members returning for a second time at the chaos!

Thanks Tom, see you tomorrow :D

Also, apologies to the guy (whose name I can't remember) that I recognised on Friday night and probably spooked by unexpectedly saying hello to. Not what one expects in the Gloomy Wood toilets. o_O

Thanks for the offer... I think Im getting a lift with my parents around midday, but if you read this in time in the morning, let me know as I'd ideally like to get there earlier.

Thanks for the offer... I think Im getting a lift with my parents around midday, but if you read this in time in the morning, let me know as I'd ideally like to get there earlier.

Sent you what I think was a PM last night. Please shoot me a text before 9am if you'd like the lift :).

Apart from the rain, I have had a wonderful day... A fabulous way to end the season. See you all at Christmas! :D

Fantastic meet yesterday - easily the best of the season for me. Well, from what I can remember, given that I was drinking for 17 hours and am now still badly hungover. :p

Fantastic meet yesterday - easily the best of the season for me. Well, from what I can remember, given that I was drinking for 17 hours and am now still badly hungover.
I hope you did not drive home :D

Had a great day yesterday followed by an atrociously wild yet epic evening. The only way to end the season with a bang and I thank you all for one hell of an experience!