• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

šŸŽ† TS Fireworks Weekend: 3rd to 5th November 2023

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Fireworks Weekend 2023: Friday, 3rd to Sunday, 5th November

Our blockbuster fireworks weekend is back! We'll be in and around the resort on all three days. Exact meeting points don't tend to be a thing for this meet, but we'll discuss here in advance and make sure everyone can get in touch!

You are welcome to join the group on one, two or all three days!

Please RSVP.

Meet-up times​

With people working or arriving later on Friday, and people staying in different areas across the weekend, Fireworks is a lot more free flowing than any of our other meets.

Meeting for the show

For all 3 shows, we'll be on the raised grassy areas at the bottom of TowersStreet from around 6pm onwards.

Meeting during the day

Friday

Many of us will be arriving later on Friday, so there's no specific meet-up point. But if you're around and can't find anyone - drop the TowersStreet Facebook or Twitter a message, post in the TowersStreet Discord or alternatively drop me a PM.

Saturday

There's no specific meet-up time or point on Saturday. As the park will be busy, a lot of us will not be doing rides and likely catching up over a few drinks. Again drop us a message on the TS Facebook page or on Twitter if you can't find us, or shout up on Discord.

Sunday

Many will be heading home on Sunday, but for those sticking it out for a third day - we'll see you on the lawns at 6pm. If you're around earlier, drop TS a message on Facebook/Twitter or ask on Discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in. Intentions are to be there two days, staying somewhere in Stoke on Tent, just don't know yet.

Will be my first time in Alton Towers so that might be interesting for you guys, to have a first-timer vision.

Edit: Finally I can confirm I'll be there Friday and Saturday, cottaging in fact at Stoke.

Last edited:
A few of us (me, @MattyH and @Poisson ) are going to pop along to Drayton on (fireworks) Friday morning, just for a couple of hours before shooting across to towers (or less if it's heaving) to get a last go on Shockwave. All welcome if you're feeling sadistic enough.

Last edited:
A few of us (me, @MattyH and @Poisson ) are going to pop along to Drayton on (fireworks) Friday morning, just for a couple of hours before shooting across to towers (or less if it's heaving) to get a last go on Shockwave. All welcome if you're feeling sadistic enough.
Ah I might have but I've already sunk Ā£25 into Friday at AT so will be wanting to get my money's worth!

Definitely going platinum next year!

Just a quick note for those attending regarding meet up times. With people working or arriving later on Friday, and people staying in different areas across the weekend, Fireworks is a lot more free flowing than any of our other meets.

Meeting for the show

For all 3 shows, we'll be on the raised grassy areas at the bottom of Towers Street from around 6pm onwards.

Meeting during the day

Friday

Many of us will be arriving later on Friday, so there's no specific meet-up point. But if you're around and can't find anyone - drop the TowersStreet Facebook or Twitter a message, post in the TowersStreet Discord or alternatively drop me a PM.

Saturday

There's no specific meet-up time or point on Saturday. As the park will be busy, a lot of us will not be doing rides and likely catching up over a few drinks. Again drop us a message on the TS Facebook page or on Twitter if you can't find us, or shout up on Discord.

Sunday

Many will be heading home on Sunday, but for those sticking it out for a third day - we'll see you on the lawns at 6pm. If you're around earlier, drop TS a message on Facebook/Twitter or ask on Discord.

See you all at the weekend, don't forget to bring a brolly!

Last edited:
I'll be arriving with Mike around lunchtime on Saturday, though it's probable that we'll be spending a bit of the afternoon in Alton village with Holland, Poisson, and Leigh.

Word of warning for anyone travelling to the park tomorrow. The roads north of Alton have been hit by bad flooding. The A523 is closed between Leek and Waterhouses. It has just taken me 1h30 to do what is normally a 15 minute journey from Stoke to my parents' village.

Iā€™m here today! Will try and meet up with you on lawns- think I danced with a few of you to Proud Mary at Oktoberfest but will be nice to put some name to faces!