• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Merlinpool: 30-31 July 2016

Wow. What an arsehole that owner was. Glad you eventually managed to get somewhere to stay, though!

Let's just say they've been left with a voicemail detailing my recent predicaments, how their treatment was beyond inhumane and how they're lucky to not be dealing with someone who would inevitably milk this a lot further.

That aside, cracking weekend as always. I hope none of you have awoken with an extra ligament growing from some obscure part of your body.

I had a wonderful day Saturday, old and new faces which was nice to see and reminded me how fun meets are and that I must make the effort and attend more. :oops:

Mandyland was semi-busy and queues were tollerable because we just had a laugh in them really.

Highlights for me were...
Ride, beer, p**s, ride, beer, beer, ride...
The new Wetherspoons, great place and HUGE!
Great effort with Ents
Grand National queue line Pokémon gym battle
Josh's inebriated state all day
BARNES!
Radioactive Man :eek:

Lowlights
12 Hours of Mandyland lol
Fireworks at 10.20pm? :confused:

Thankyou all for a for a great day and hope to see you all again soon, thanks Russel for the drop off home as well ;)

I have a few group shots on my phone that I will endevour to upload this week for you :)

I think the new 'spoons will mix things up a bit. The Velvet Coaster is more expensive than the others, but only by £1 or so, on the meal + drink offer.

Interesting proposition for Pleasure Beach to compete with though, for sure.