• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Quick Questions

I can break plenty enough at Team level...

*Accidentally deletes entire site content*

Kidding ;)

In seriousness though, Craig or Joel will get back to you about a name change when they get a few minutes spare. Be patient though as Joel has lots of work on and Craig isn't in the country right now :p

And I notice that within 15 hrs of the request, Kurtis Rogers username is no longer coastermaster.
Thats not a bad turnaround time.

And I notice that within 15 hrs of the request, Kurtis Rogers username is no longer coastermaster.
Thats not a bad turnaround time.

We'll normally get them done within a couple of hours, but promised myself to avoid forum stuff for a weekend while I was away for once :p. Ta to Joel (I assume!) for changing it though!

A quick heads-up (being picky :p ) - your homepage still says the park is open until 5pm today - it closes at 4pm all this week :)

Just an idea, could there be a mini-meets subforum leading off from the main TS Meets forum where all mini meets topics should go, to save them being lost amongst everyone's trip reports and trip plans?

Tom

Based on the number of mini meet topics we get in the two trip planning forums, it's not really worth having a sub forum. As much as it may seem like a good idea, people can often miss the sub forum as well, which inevitably means people know less about the mini meet anyway.

I have however, just activated topic tags for both trip planning forums, so you'll now be able to add a Mini Meet flag to mini meet topics to allow them to be seen easier :). I'll run through editing the current mini meet topics for 2015 in there now and update them with the new tag.

Based on the number of mini meet topics we get in the two trip planning forums, it's not really worth having a sub forum. As much as it may seem like a good idea, people can often miss the sub forum as well, which inevitably means people know less about the mini meet anyway.

I have however, just activated topic tags for both trip planning forums, so you'll now be able to add a Mini Meet flag to mini meet topics to allow them to be seen easier :). I'll run through editing the current mini meet topics for 2015 in there now and update them with the new tag.
Great idea!

It's February and still no member awards! Is anything being planned amongst the team?

Would be a great shame to not have them for 2014.

Not sure who or where to ask but see people talking about it here so sorry if it's wrong.

Can someone be a dear and change my name to Martin or if that's taken MartinM or something similarly original. Been meaning to for about three years but never got round to it.

Ta x

Not sure who or where to ask but see people talking about it here so sorry if it's wrong.

Can someone be a dear and change my name to Martin or if that's taken MartinM or something similarly original. Been meaning to for about three years but never got round to it.

Ta x
You're probably best to PM @Craig or @Joel in case they don't see this... But just in case they don't see this I have tagged them in this post for your convenience. :)