• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest Meet: 19-20 October 2013

I am going to buy the 1 day unlimited pass for Saturday.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attending both days, staying at the 'Vane. I'm really tempted to have a year off fancy dress this time after the past three meets, but Von Roll's absence is not yet a certainty!

I'm tempted to pop up for just a day, however, if anyone has any reasonably priced accommodation on offer I might be swayed into doing both days.

Should be interesting, as I'm at Fright Nights for the preview day, so I'll be a able to see how the two compare hopefully :p

I'm just wondering, and this may be a silly question, but are people with heavily applied make up (not so much false wounds) not allowed on park like those who wear masks?

I ask because I might honour the occasion in some way, i.e. 'spooky' make up, but not necessarily through a costume :)

Should be there both days. As of yet I have no plans to stay over anywhere, but if anyone is looking for a roommate, then let me know :)

Still not sure if Im gonna dress up or not as I'm trying to save cost and probably won't be staying over.

Going to be there both days not going to stop over because of Europa (more important)

But looking forward to it :)

BigDave said:
Should be there both days. As of yet I have no plans to stay over anywhere, but if anyone is looking for a roommate, then let me know :)

Still not sure if Im gonna dress up or not as I'm trying to save cost and probably won't be staying over.

Poison Tom 96 said:
Tempted if someone has space in a room....

Maybe we can find somewhere for all of us to save cost?

pritchardavid said:
BigDave said:
If you can find a place that would be good :)

Accommodation is at the vane I take it?

Sadly Vane is already fully booked :(

Have you phoned and asked them directly? They've had rooms over the phone in the past whereas websites have claimed the place is fully booked.

Also. try oldenglishinns.co.uk . This is the chain that own The Vane

Most 3rd party booking sites seem to show as sold out during expected busy periods.

Well now that I have My M.A.P back and also have my costume, I'm 100% attended for this meet! Can't wait, it's my first scarefest :D

I am going to attend on the Saturday only, although I am not going to get there first thing.

Are people planning to do the mazes at the end of the night?

Ian

IanB said:
I am going to attend on the Saturday only, although I am not going to get there first thing.

Are people planning to do the mazes at the end of the night?

Ian
I will be doing the mazes at the end of the night