• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest Meet: 19-20 October 2013

I should imagine a large number of people (though not necessarily all) will be doing them earlier in the day, to save after-dark hours for night time riding :)

Really wanna go, as a first meet with this group it will be pretty scary though D: But I've never done a scarefest due to living ages away, fingers crossed I can afford it!

Tarin Maria said:
Really wanna go, as a first meet with this group it will be pretty scary though D: But I've never done a scarefest due to living ages away, fingers crossed I can afford it!
Yeah don't feel scared its brilliant and loads travel, so just jump in :)

Tarin Maria said:

I took the plunge last year after travelling from down south, so I know how you feel in it's a long journey but it's worth it! :)

Tarin Maria said:

The huge group meets pretty much guarantee you will find people you will click with. If I can make great friends on here, anyone can! ;D

Me and Josh will be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday, not sure what the happs are yet!

Costume- sorted
Accommodation- sorted
Funds- pending
Freedom pass- sorted
Holiday day- booked

Been waiting for this all year, really looking forward to it. Also if anyone needs a lift to/from the station (or the Vane) send us a PM.

Vik said:
Also. try oldenglishinns.co.uk . This is the chain that own The Vane

Most 3rd party booking sites seem to show as sold out during expected busy periods.

Your right there :)

£49, two rooms left at the Vane, so who needs a place to sleep still?

In a wonderful turn of events (along with me slaving my arse off for the next couple of weeks) I will now be in attendance for this meet, but only on the Saturday!

However, one day is better than nothing and I for one, seriously can not wait :D

pritchardavid said:
Vik said:

Most 3rd party booking sites seem to show as sold out during expected busy periods.

If you are struggling to get someone to stay in your room, then I will stay, but as I live locally, if someone else needs it, then feel free to give it to them first.

BigDave said:
pritchardavid said:
Vik said:

If you are struggling to get someone to stay in your room, then I will stay, but as I live locally, if someone else needs it, then feel free to give it to them first.

Cool, so it looks like BigDave and Ian at the moment. So about £16 each :) If it its three of us

Mwahahah! Now...TOTT shall be ours!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm very tempted to come along to this meet, as I am now only in stoke, just a case of financing it, anyone got any cheap vouchers?

I am also amongst other things supposed to be at a meeting on that Saturday in London.

I have just been sent the map of where it is.

Staines.

Work holiday has been approved! So I'll be there for both days! YAY. :D

Well now I have accommodation expect to see my mug both days :D

Does anybody have a family room at the Vane that has 2 spaces in it? Ste and I were supposed to book yesterday when it said there were 3 rooms left at £49 each, and he wasn't sure we could afford it. I've just been to book and it says it's full :( I'm gutted!