• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest Meet: 19-20 October 2013

Amy_D said:
Does anybody have a family room at the Vane that has 2 spaces in it? Ste and I were supposed to book yesterday when it said there were 3 rooms left at £49 each, and he wasn't sure we could afford it. I've just been to book and it says it's full :( I'm gutted!

Have you tried ringing them directly? People have said that sometimes during busy periods they come up as full on websites like late rooms. May be worth a shot.

I'm sure I could kip on the floor in there if it was needed. Can't quite remember how big the sofa beds are :p

Usually from before park opening to ride close and beyond! The sosches often stretch into the small hours back at Vane or in the Resort hotels :p

We have a laid back approach to meets really. People just sort of come and go through the day if they wish, and no one will force anybody to stay with the group :)

I finally got round to purchasing my One Day Freedom ticket! It's a shame a Two Day Freedom ticket doesn't exist as I always miss out on the Sunday fun (and every other week night fun) most of you seem to have :(

How many people have actually bought a freedom pass for the whole event ??

^
Pretty much my thoughts - I'll be ordering mine next week - mazes and Nemesis in the dark are my highlights of the event :)

BigDave said:
Has already mentioned, if someone urgently needs a space, they are more than welcome to have mine in David P's room. Im sure he wouldn't mind, but not sure how many spaces he has left.

See this post for details:
http://www.towersstreet.com/talk/towersstreet-meets/ts-scarefest-meet-19-20-october-2013/msg87514/#msg87514

Right room is booked :)
Would you still like to stay in the room?
Price will work out to be £16 each

Does anyone that lives close to me (Postcode is RM156) or anyone that can get fairly close to the M1 need a lift?

Myself, Russell and Saz have ordered Freedom Passes for the whole event.

:)

I am tempted by this freedom pass business!

Just out of interest, how many tend to go on the Sunday? Saturday I need to be in three places at once, literally, London Birmingham and there!

I have looked forward to this meet ALL YEAR! Cannot believe it's fallen on the same day as two other really important things. I was even looking up costumes for this year!

ARSE! (Can I say that in here?)

(Sorry I seem to have used up all the exclamation marks, you'll have make do with No 1's or something now)

pritchardavid said:
BigDave said:
Has already mentioned, if someone urgently needs a space, they are more than welcome to have mine in David P's room. Im sure he wouldn't mind, but not sure how many spaces he has left.

http://www.towersstreet.com/talk/towersstreet-meets/ts-scarefest-meet-19-20-october-2013/msg87514/#msg87514

Does anyone that lives close to me (Postcode is RM156) or anyone that can get fairly close to the M1 need a lift?

Yeah if there is space I will stay. Probably being cheeky, but any chance of a lift to and from the vane from the park? If not, there should be plenty others going that way :)

BigDave said:
pritchardavid said:
BigDave said:

Yeah if there is space I will stay. Probably being cheeky, but any chance of a lift to and from the vane from the park? If not, there should be plenty others going that way :)

Can't see why not :)

josht said:
I can pick up from stoke if anybody needs it :)
Likewise. I'm also willing to go via Uttox to pick up/drop off people, and plan on going via the Vane after park close if I'm allowed access to the car.

Amber and I shall be in attendance on the Saturday, Not on the Sunday however as we will be checking out Fright Nights instead.