• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

šŸŽƒ TS Scarefest Meet: Saturday, 14th October 2023

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TS Scarefest Meet: Saturday, 14th October 2023

It's Scarefest time and our classic meet is back for another year. We'll be rendezvousing outside Splash ready for a day of halloween fun. Maze timings will be discussed in this topic once they become available (usually in September).

Where? 9.30am - Outside Splash Landings Hotel

Don't forget to RSVP!

Interested, not been Scarefest for a few years and I do like a good Spook!

I may try and show my face on this one. I think I am available, will know for sure in the coming days.

Just a heads up folks, TT's Scaremazing event happens to be on the 14th as well.

Last edited:
Iā€™ll see what reviews are like the first weekend (ignoring any celebrities who get free tickets and vlogggers who will say anything is good).

Will probably do mine tours solo ticket and possibly Dazza. No plans to do any of the others.

Iā€™ll see what reviews are like the first weekend (ignoring any celebrities who get free tickets and vlogggers who will say anything is good).

Will probably do mine tours solo ticket and possibly Dazza. No plans to do any of the others.
Just booked PANIC along with park entry for the 22nd. Four of us are doing it and now I'll be panicking about what the reviews will be like next weekend lol.