• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Fantasy Premier League - 2012/13

Great, I just realised that I forgot to join, and if I did I could be in first right now with 66 points. -_-

Just my luck eh? 11th place again here we come!

Hart (VC)
O'shea, A.Cole, O.Brien, Evra
Dyer, Pilkington, mata, duff
sturridge (c), holt
Foster, Jenkinson, Lennon and Rooney
all for 99.5 million ;)

hobohippie95 said:
i can't join that league that was posted.

Have you entered the private code with no spaces correctly? You should be on the waiting list now though if done right. Do it numerous times, I had to as before I never noticed that I didn't enter the league and was the second to make a team! :p

Stelios said:
hobohippie95 said:
i can't join that league that was posted.

Have you entered the private code with no spaces correctly? You should be on the waiting list now though if done right. Do it numerous times, I had to as before I never noticed that I didn't enter the league and was the second to make a team! :p
i have checked the code, entered it correctly, no spaces, as it is shown in the post and it still comes up with not a valid league code.

It's the code from the first post, not the one mid through the first page.

I'm in with Monkey Magic FC.

Hart/ Reina

Lescott, Cayhill, A Cole, Johnson,
Walters, Fellaini, Hoolahan, N'Zogbia
Chamakh, Bent
R Taylor, Ben Arfa, Sturridge

EDIT: sod it - I've already decided to swap defoe for Sturridge.

ho hum.

i didn't notice that one... i'm in the league now with my super superstars :D
they only cost me 99.5 million quid, it's not bad value...

The Psychoaster said:
I really want to do this but I know there's no point, because I always forget to change it. It always comes to about November and I realise there are 3 or 4 injured/suspended players in the first 11 :p

i changed it , and got 6! players injured/ doubtful...

hobohippie95 said:
Stelios said:
hobohippie95 said:
I'm 12th now :(

That's cute.

^That's arrogant.

I'm 8th now...

That's cute. ;)

In all seriousness though, 7th place? If this was real then my defending champions would get an old fashioned bollocking that even Cloughie would consider harsh. :p

So what's everyone's team looking like?

Mine now looks like this: Hart (VC), Sub: Foster
Bassong, Ivanovic, Garrido, Evra, Sub: Gunter
Dyer, Snodgrass, Lennon, Michu, Sub: Duff
Defoe, Van Persie, Sub: Lambert

Tap the world and listen said:
I sort of feel guilty for entering this league considering I never post! Im currently top, but with a league this tight I can't see it lasting!

SO IT'S YOU WHO STOLE MY THUNDAH.

Stelios said:
Tap the world and listen said:
I sort of feel guilty for entering this league considering I never post! Im currently top, but with a league this tight I can't see it lasting!

SO IT'S YOU WHO STOLE MY THUNDAH.

Stelios, you may want to find a team that will pick up points, I need to outscore everyone by 60 points to top the table after next weekend.