• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Goes Christmasey!

Love. It.

Makes me want to use smilies a million times more :p

Very nicely done, I do love the falling snow fading into the side and the little extras on the logo!

The forum looks absolutely gorgeous, well done team. It's given me a little sparkle in my heart, it has. :)

Even though I usually despise Christmas being everywhere this early, the forum sure looks neat and positively festive. Kudos to the Team! :)

It looks amazing, you can see how much effort and time that has been put in :)

Its nice to see a well done Christmas theme on the forum. A thumbs up to the team from me

The theme, the xmas themed smilies, the logo, everything looks amazing! Well done team - you've done an excellent job!

Presumably TST will be taking the same effort to decorate for Hanukkah, Celebrations of the Winter Solstice and Bodhi Day amongst other spiritual/religious holidays that happen at this time of year... ;)

Meat Pie said:
Presumably TST will be taking the same effort to decorate for Hanukkah, Celebrations of the Winter Soltice and Bodhi Day amongst other spiritual/religious holidays that happen at this time of year... ;)

We have it covered.... These are not Christmas decorations, Its Winterfest

:D

But if I'm not mistaken, the hat of Saint Nicholas, a strictly Christian figure adorns the logo and forum smilies ;)

Meat Pie said:
But if I'm not mistaken, the hat of Saint Nicholas, a strictly Christian figure adorns the logo and forum smilies ;)

At the end of the day it's all Pagan :D

The smiley hat's are great :D can we keep them? although :-X and :-* don't have hat's on because they were all like bah humbug i suppose.

In the words of Noddy Holder... IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

The place looks magical, thanks Guys & Gals.