• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST No Limits Coaster

Which inverted coaster do you want (please read my post before selecting)?

• Intamin

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • B&M

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
We have a pretty epic team now! :D

Anyone have any other suggestions regarding a name?

Well, here are the names that you can decide upon:

Imagineering-Coasters
TST Members Imagineering Collaboration
Imagineering-Towers
Imagineering Co.
Screamscape
TST Members Imagineering Co.
Coaster Imagineering Co.
So, choose now!

There's already a website called Screamscape.

Personally, if we really must have a name, I'd go for Towers Street Imagineering.

Blaze said:
There's already a website called Screamscape.

Personally, if we really must have a name, I'd go for Towers Street Imagineering.

If that's the case then my vote also goes to this.

I'd just like to point out that we have to have members or something similar in the name if we want to use Towers Street.

Just so people don't get us mixed up with the real site. :)

May I remind you all that the suggestion was actually "Screamworks" which was suggested by Al in this topic, and is there to see. :p

That's what my vote goes towards.

EDIT-

Also, to be clear, we cannot have "Towers Street Imagineering" as we have to be certain that we are not linked with Towers Street. This was asked by the team when we thought of that name, and is ALSO in this topic.

Please read everything thoroughly please.

Woo! 3 votes for 'Screamworks'! :D

And 5 votes for sitdown. But is that for the B&M, Intamin, mine train, LSM launch, X-Car, spinners or motor bike coaster? ;) :p

BigAl said:
Woo! 3 votes for 'Screamworks'! :D

And 5 votes for sitdown. But is that for the B&M, Intamin, mine train, LSM launch, X-Car, spinners or motor bike coaster? ;) :p

Not the LSM launch coaster, as that would be in launch. :p

Probably not do a looping coaster- to keep it simple at the start- so that would leave us with:

B&M Hyper
Intamin (Mega-Lite or Hyper)
Gertslauer/Maurer Sohne spinning coaster
Gerstlauer Bobsled
Vekoma Mine Train
Classic/Modern Steel Looping (but without making it loop :p)

The rest we should leave alone for the start, to keep things simple.

Well, with 3 votes for it, we shall be called "Screamworks". Unless it already exists!

As soon as I can I'll get on with creating the YouTube account but I'm my phone at the moment.

And I'll go for Intamin Mega-Lite. Obviously a custom one. ;)

An Intamin megalite, or perhaps we could try a compact Mack-style mega coaster (using the Intamin track and blue coloured track)?

etnaland-The-Storm-2.jpg

Although I do love the Intamin megalite. Maybe we could create our own variation of the megalite so that it looks similar but is still unique. Maybe even take the original off-the-shelf design and go over it before modifying the areas of the ride that we feel are the least effective and could be improved?

Edit: The only thing that I can find that has Screamworks in its name and is related with theme parks is the 'Manical Mechanical Screamworks' Fright zone that Cedar Point makes for Halloween. That's it. :)

The Mack coaster would have to have a lift-hill, if it were to be made, to be classified as a sit-down- and probably wouldn't be inverting.

The Mega-Lite coasters are not much so "off the shelf" but they have a few generic features. For example, the first stage of the coaster usually goes- lift, drop, curve, hill- like shown here.

a8l7sd00197lo5jtto8te8.jpg

However, in the NL coaster I've been making, I changed this slightly- whilst keeping it realistic:

Majestic-120623104350001.jpg

Anyway, I see that inverted coaster has tied, and that would- basically- have to be inverting. I'm currently making one of those as well!

We have to have inversions! An epic coaster always has inversions, and it would make it more of a fun ride anyway. :)

We don't have to have Inversions, not all great rides have Inversions, look at them Mega-lites, they don't have Inversions.

RyanYoxall said:
We don't have to have Inversions, not all great rides have Inversions, look at them Mega-lites, they don't have Inversions.

Yeah but it's more fun on No Limits to design inversions :p

I'm in the process of making the YouTube account and Screamworks is already taken, so shall I put Screamworks Co or something else?