• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Tst South: 14-15 June 2014

Re: TST South: 14-15 June 2014

Ooh, this meet sounds interesting! I hope to be at Thorpe, but as it's a Sunday, it might be pushing it a bit considering it's a 2+ hour drive.

Meh, we'll see!

I'll be there Friday night, Saturday, and Saturday night, but I'll unfortunately be leaving you Sunday morning to visit two far superior European parks ;)

^
I'm thinking of doing similar (without the superior parks, sadly)
As much as I love the Swarm, Thorpe Park is doing nothing to endear itself to me this season, and as Beaconsfield is on my way home and Saturday will be a late night, I'm seriously considering only doing Chessington, in order to avoid hassle and feeling like death on the Monday.

I'll be sort of there. There's a university open event on the Saturday, that overlaps with Chessington, so I'll be going to that for the majority of my late morning/early afternoon, plus I'm not really interested in Thorpe to tolerate it on a weekend visit.

I could pop down to Thorpe on the Sunday, as I have saturday school I can't make it to chessington. :L

Would love to attend as I haven't been to a TS meet in ages, but I think it's too close to all of my exams :( I'll attend next year though, especially as I'll (hopefully) only be 5 minutes away from Thorpe :)

can now confirm my rooms all booked and paid for ;D

alee298 said:
I could pop down to Thorpe on the Sunday, as I have saturday school I can't make it to chessington. :L
School on a Saturday WTF is this crazy thing

josht said:
alee298 said:
School on a Saturday WTF is this crazy thing
Private school. :L

Sorted my life out and got hotel booked for the Saturday night, booked a twin room if any non-snoring, non-Italians are looking for a space :)

Not sure if I will be at this one now, considering Thorpe is on a Sunday and quite a way from home.

I now have a room booked for the Friday and Saturday nights. Looking forward to it.

:)

I will not be attending as I am doing London the weekend after as I'm down south for a trade show.

Fathers Day on the 15th so I will be giving this a miss. Hope everyone has a good time, and the parks are not to busy :)

Ian

Confirmed I can't go on Saturday to Thorpe park, I shall be attending the queens official birthday party. ._. But then I'm going to thorpe park on the Sunday...

alee298 said:
Confirmed I can't go on Saturday to Thorpe park, I shall be attending the queens official birthday party. ._. But then I'm going to thorpe park on the Sunday...

How come you're going to the Queen's Official Birthday party?

I miss school, my aunt is the top Generals secretary, so she has to organize who he talks to first, when to arrive ect, so she has to come. Plus she has been given 2 extra tickets! :D So she chose me and my cousin to go with her. As Im in London area I may as well go to thorpe park the next day!

I am planning on doing this meet but once again it depends on work.