• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST TV Review/Discussion Thread

Spike

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Taron
I couldn't see one for TV and so I thought I'd start one up as there's so many good TV shows out there at the moment.

13 Reasons Why (Season 1)
I couldn't believe how much this series grabbed me and left me wanting to know more at the end of each episode. It's a dark, twisted show and highlights the effects of bullying in the most extreme ways. It's cleverly written, well acted and an emotional rollercoaster from anger to upset. It's caused a lot of controversy upon it's release and whilst I see why, I believe it plays a vital role in highlighting the effects of bullying in todays schools. If you haven't already seen it, I highly recommend watching it on Netflix. It's so close to a perfect 10 for me but it loses a point for no closure 9/10

I started watching American Gods last night and I'm half way through season 1 and already it's one of the most beautifully made TV shows I think I've ever seen, the cinematography is just stunning. I will wait and edit tomorrow with a full review but already I'm loving the show.

2 more shows I'm looking forward to is of course Game Of Thrones season 7 next month and also Stanger Things season 2 October 31st, I think a Halloween binge session will be in order as season 1 was outstanding and easily gets a 10/10 from me.

At the moment I'm really liking the amount of original TV shows being made, there's some fantastic shows out there and if you have any to recommend then feel free :D

So many good ones, I watched all these on Amazon Prime:

Black Sails
Vikings
Sneaky Pete
Goliath

Other obvious ones I've seen and waiting for upcoming seasons:

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead.