• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST un usable on Samsung S22 Ultra

DistortAMG

TS Member
Favourite Ride
POTC Disneyland Paris
Just a quick one. Trying to type on TST with the S22 Ultra is unusable. The flashing text bar jumps around all the time when trying to type, appearing part way through previously wrote sentences, moving text, and half wrote paragraphs with it. If that makes sense. Very frustrating and it makes it unusable.

Unsure if this issue happens with any other phones. This problem only exists when typing via the website or app, tapatalk is fine, and it doesn't happen anywhere else or with anything else. Just TST. Had the issues for a month or so now. Very frustrating as I think tapatalk is rather crap. Will have to get used to it I guess.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Hmm, not got another Android phone to check at the mo. Are you using the standard Internet browser on the S22? Does the same thing happen on say Chrome or Firefox?

Right I am typing this on Chrome now on my phone. I feel so silly for not checking other browsers. This seems to have fixed the issue. I was using the built in default "Samsung Internet" browser.

Well that was a quick fix. I never even thought to use another browser. Cheers Craig!

It does seem to be a known issue with Xenforo (our forum software) and the Samsung browser, so hopefully will be fixed in time. But glad the other browsers gave you a workaround for now.

It does seem to be a known issue with Xenforo (our forum software) and the Samsung browser, so hopefully will be fixed in time. But glad the other browsers gave you a workaround for now.
Fyi if you'd ever want to test the site on a Samsung device you don't have, Samsung let you remotly borrow a real device for free.