• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Twistatron (temporary) new home

Dan12345

TS Member
Was at the Irn bru carnival today and thought you’d like to see a couple of photos of Twistatron operating in Glasgow

It definitely had one of the longest queues, but that could also be down to the long loading time it appeared to have

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpeg
    IMG_0422.jpeg
    516.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0415.jpeg
    IMG_0415.jpeg
    440.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 46
Was at the Irn bru carnival today and thought you’d like to see a couple of photos of Twistatron operating in Glasgow

It definitely had one of the longest queues, but that could also be down to the long loading time it appeared to have
Is that also Funk N Fly behind it? Or a different ride?

Good spot! Yes, I think it might be. It’s called Super Trooper — I only read about Twistatron so didn’t give it much attention

Sadly entrance isn’t free so won’t be able to get any better photos/videos, but I did catch a little here

Edit: found this on Facebook and it definitely looks like it is:
From: https://www.facebook.com/reel/226071350305003?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Attachments

• IMG_0429.png
    IMG_0429.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
According to the comments on that video, its Church's supertrooper in Glasgow. And according to this post, Funk N Fly was owned by Irvin Leisure who mainly operate around London. So looks like they're the same model but not the exact same ride.