• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

UK Fair Circuit

FreakOut

TS Member
Thought it deserved its own topic for people who enjoy!

Pat Collins aka Harris family bought a Street Fighter aka Choas similar to Freak Out by KMG but smaller and compact and recently sold it abroad which is leaving them a big gap in there line up now. Picture below.

3847048445_060d4252c3_z.jpg

Thought this was quite a bizzare move as the ride was always popular and to be fair wasent even that old!

Last edited by a moderator:
I spotted the Alpine Thriller coaster at a fair in Brent Cross a few weeks ago. Didn't think it ever went anywhere other than Winter Wonderland. It sickens me that the only half decent traveling coaster in the country is a *spit* Pinfari. :(

I'm involved with organising the Alderley Edge May Fair this year, we've managed to get one of these these:

The "Booster"

I've often seen these around the country at different fairs and kinda figured they can be seen from far away, and tend to be quite a draw. Not that I'd go on it personally! Should be some great views though!

56.jpg

Work is, Mellors might be removing the Fantasy Mouse coaster from Fantasy Island, to stick it on the far circuit.

Yeah, coz what the UK Fair circuit needs is ANOTHER Reverchon Mouse coaster...