• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Video from 1993

GaryH

TS Member
I'm amazed i've not stumbled across this old video before but the footage on it is really quite good!

Its primarily about the Thunder Looper with some behind the scenes video, also includes the Beast, some footage of the rest of the park, and the Nemesis construction site. Really is fascinating to watch!

Wow, great find there, thanks! Excellent operations on Thunder Looper I see! :p

ah, the memories. watching the diggers whist waiting for thunder looper. back in the day when they use JCB plant machines

That's a great video. I first visited AT is 97 so never saw this era of the park, I find it incredibly fascinating seeing how it's changed over the years.

Well, I didnt visit until 2010, so watching the video showed me things that I never saw, thunder looper, beast... very interesting to see the best of the park today being constructed, and the parks image as a premier theme park being formed.

I remember first seeing Nemesis as a child on the Monorail to the park, I'd never seen anything like it in my life! It was incredibly intimidating.

How that area changed over the last 20 years, good to see. Those kids look like every child who was on the hit gameshow Knightmare. Sorry of that was anyone on here.