• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Walibi Holland via public transport

Martin

TS Member
Heading over to the 'Dam for the cars in the summer and hoping to go over to Walibi either on the Thursday we arrive or the Monday before we head back home. How easy is it to get to/from either from Centraal Station or Schiphol? My understanding is most of the journey is within the Amsterdam travel card zone, but not all of it?

Any advice gratefully received.

I have not been to Walibi but I travel over to the Netherlands several times a year and use their public transport a lot. I would advise you get an anonymous OV-chipkaart from a service desk at AMS Centraal, top that up with some euros and then just use that on any train, tram or bus anywhere in the country. Train from Centraal to Harderwijk will be about an hour to 90 minutes, changing at Amersfoort. No need to check times, they'll be very frequent.