• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Warner Bro Abu Dhabi

This what I orginally thought and was just wondering why the website wasnt showing,
I am guessing Jan is going to be peak time to visit? Im torn between September and January

None of the Yas Island theme park site calendars seem to be working. You could email or call for confirmation but my understanding is they're all open all year.

Jan is far more likely to be busier though from all the reports i've seen it's quite rare for these parks to get overly crowded.

Thank you, I shall drop them an email and see what I can find out. Going to look at some reports and see if anyone has been in Jan to get a rough idea of wait times

TPWW went there in mid January this year:

I'm actually planning to visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour next month as well! The good news is that the studio isn't closed for the winter period, and they'll be open during September. In fact, they have some special events lined up, like the "Dark Arts" from September 13th to November 10th, which should be really exciting. If you're planning to visit, it's a good idea to check their official calendar before booking, just to ensure there aren't any unexpected closures for maintenance or special events. Let me know if you need any more info! I had a tight deadline and needed help with my essay, so I decided to use https://oxessays.com/essay-writer The experience was excellent! The writer provided a well-organized, thoroughly researched essay that exceeded my expectations. The process was simple, and the essay was delivered on time. The quality of the work was outstanding, and I’m extremely satisfied with the results. This service really made a difference for me, and I would highly recommend it.

Nice, I love it. Thanks for sharing it.

Edit: Did anyone hear about some special events lined up, like the "Dark Arts" from September 13th to November 10th?

Last edited: