• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone! I'm Ethan :)

I've been a member of CoasterForce for nearly half a decade but I thought I'd join this site as well as from what I can see, the discussion is really good here!

Welcome to TowersStreet Ethan, I hope you enjoy our friendly little community! :)

What's your favourite rollercoaster and favourite park? Just curious. :)

I've always wanted to be called Ethan...

Welcome to all the newbies! There seems to have been a few since the last time I looked in here which is always good to see :)

Hope you all enjoy your time here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Sam said:
Welcome to TowersStreet Ethan, I hope you enjoy our friendly little community! :)

What's your favourite rollercoaster and favourite park? Just curious. :)

I've always wanted to be called Ethan...

Haha thanks to you all for the warm welcome!

And my favourite coaster has to be Goliath at Walib World, or Nemesis at AT ;) And as for my favourite park, probably Thorpe Park because I've grown up with it... (despite some of it being a dump!)

hi to all alton towers fans im kellie and would like to wish u all a very merry christmas!!!!!
roll on march 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Hi everyone I'm Russ!

Been following the forums and site for a while and love it so finally made the leap and joined!

Hi Kellie and Russ!

Welcome to our lovely and friendly theme park fansite. :)

Make yourselves at home. :)

Hi there, I'm Josh!

Joined here when the site was set up, posted once, then disappeared for a while. Been lurking the forums for nearly a month now, and decided may as well get posting. :p

I'm 18 and a student at the University of Warwick studying Maths. Home town is Chertsey in Surrey, so I'm right by Thorpe Park.

Favourite park is Alton Towers (followed closely behind Thorpe..) and my favourite ride is Swarm (followed closely be Nemesis XD). I haven't visited AT that much, but aim to go at least once a year these days, though hopefully 2-3 times next season.

Some of you may recognise me from TTF, where I sporadically posted, and from TPM, where I'm a regular.

So that's that - hopefully I stick around..! Oh, and Merry Christmas! :)

I'm not new as such, but haven't posted just looked at the threads, now I'm starting to post :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hai all!

So, I'm Amy (duh XD) I love musical theatre, studying for a mechanical engineering degree, and live about 3/4 of an hour away from AT, but wish I could get more regularly. Tend to go on my own and spam single rider ques, managing to ride Th13teen 6 times in one day when it opened...

Welcome Amy! :)

Just a quick tip: Be careful when entering the Tavern. There's some weird stuff which goes on there!