• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome to TowersStreet Greg! :D Nice to see a new member that shares a photography passion.

Welcome to all other members that have recently joined the forums too!

Hi all,
thought I'd do an official introduction! :) I'm Matt, known as Muttlee, and I'm a lighting designer and engineer from near Nottingham. I've been a bit out of touch from the forums for a little while, and only recently realized TS was in existence, so I'm here!

I'm more or a reader than a writer, but I occasionally shove in my pennys-worth!

Hey guys, thought I should (re)introduce myself!

I'm Rob, 23, long time lurker, first joined TT in 2005. Visited the site most days, but rarely posting, signed up here back in June, and hoping to become a more active poster. :)

I live in a town called Caistor which is in the middle of nowhere between Grimsby and Lincoln, so my local park is Pleasure Island, which isn't a bad little park, with a Vekoma Boomerang in pretty decent condition, but Alton Towers has been my favourite since I was little and I've followed developments closely every year!

Currently typing this from the Grand Floridian at Disney world, where I've been for the last week, currently enjoying the sunshine!

Hope to get to know you all better in the coming weeks!

A right big welcome to everyone who has joined us in the past week.

You are more than welcome to TowersStreet!

You'll love it!

:D