• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hey AR12 and welcome! :D

Glad to see you've taken the plunge and signed up, it makes the team go all warm and fuzzy too when people say nice things too! I'm not sure about the mini disasters following you though... hopefully that's just coincidence, although I'm usually the same with trains....hmmmmm! Lol.

Welcome along to a couple of other people I've missed recently too!

Hope to see some of you on our meet ups next year! I'd link you to the nice page about them, but I'm still trying to move the site over to our new server overseen in between napping lol :(

Thanks for the welcome messages Eddie and Joel, I'm sure I'll have a great time here :D
Going to a meet-up is definitely on my agenda for next year despite the 5 and a half hour car ride.

Welcome AR12 from another newbie.

I fully agree with your verdict of the site and they seem a real friendly group.

Maybe you could advise us all of your 2013 schedule, when you start planning next year’s trips, so we could all avoid the following day!

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome to TST!

Yay more new people :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Re: Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome to all new members!

I hope you find this place a friendly environment!

Enjoy! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome all new members.

Here have a biscuit.

Biscuits-006.jpg

AR1R & Carolyn, welcome. Enjoy your time, look forwards to seeing you both pop-up around the boards. :)

Welcome to our wonderfull magical forum, Know as the Towers Street Forum Resort, Featuring discussions of the Air tunnel and Europa Park TM LTD. :)

Re: Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome new people......enjoy the fun....it has been a year and a day since I joined the community (albeit the community in another guise)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

The story?

Well, it was on a cold autumn night in Twenty Twelve..... ;)