• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

@ZeldaAlton @BlondeGeek691

There have been numerous members over the years that have filmed and made compilation videos of meets, myself included. They are brilliant for getting an insight into just how relaxed our meets are and the general atmosphere of the group. Here are a few examples:

Quite an old one here, opening day 2011 (when we were still TTF!), created by our @Rowe...

Slightly more up to date here, the 2013 Staffordshire Sandwich meet, filmed and edited by @Jordan...

Here is one that I made at Scarefest 2014...

And finally, the mashup of all the meet videos in 2015, created by myself again.

If you would like to see any more meet videos and you can't find the, on YouTube, feel free to drop me a PM and I will send you the appropriate links.

:)

Sorry @ZeldaAlton I didn't mean to come across too harshly. I just felt the messages were a little casual conversational, but I totally see what you mean. Don't let it discourage you from posting ;)

@Alastair I was crying and tried to call my mum about it but I think she's blocked me :(.
Ha ha no worries no offence taken and it hasn't put me off. In fact I booked return flights (on Skyscanner.net) to Cologne for £30.58! (whoop whoop). As I'm not going to do the whole international tour, just Phanatisaland. Thanks to @AstroDan I booked the hotel to stay in hotel Ling BAO on booking.com. The only thing it's going to cost about £45 to park my car at the airport which is more than the plane tickets! :eek:
Thanks for the videos @Tom.B and it looks like a right laugh. Looking forward to meeting everyone on opening weekend and other meets

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to TowersStreet @ZeldaAlton and @BlondeGeek691. Great to see more lurkers signing up to the forum and joining the community. I'm sure there are many here who can advise you on making the most out of your MAP - aside from many frequent visits to Alton Towers, of course.

Some right throwback memories with that 2011 video! God. Really made me realise how much I missed it all last season.

I mean let's be honest, it wouldn't be a meet without me being on the floor at some stage!

Phantasialand is well worth the visit, I'm possibly thinking Putzchen Markt + Phanny at some stage

Thanks for the welcome message @Jordan
Awesome @Poisson. I've never been to Phantasialand, so I'm looking forward to it.When are you thinking of going to Puutzachen Markt & Phanny? Are you going to start a mini meet to go?

I hope and I'm sure you'll make it in 2017 :)
The big question is are you ready for 2016? Are you going to any of the meets this year?
I've got my PMAP and all being well I'm going to use it a lot this year :p

dd3cb3450728bd788ec85ccc86377d5a.jpg

Really hope this gif works welcome guys