• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

First time caller, longtime listener here.

Just fresh off a California trip that I dragged a somewhat unwilling girlfriend about Disney / Universal and Six Flags and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Seeing as she won't talk to me about theme parks, you guys will right?

8d3b5bd6428ded51c9cb1af55a82fd3f.jpg

First time caller, longtime listener here.

Just fresh off a California trip that I dragged a somewhat unwilling girlfriend about Disney / Universal and Six Flags and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Seeing as she won't talk to me about theme parks, you guys will right?
We sure will, welcome to the site!

I know man, blankets and bovril out!

Hoping to get down to Hyde Park for Christmas shenanigans.

I was thinking sacrifices and satanic chants, praying for the parks to reopen but blankets is fine

Hey TowersStreet! I'm termxq, but you can call me Owen! :)
I love designing theme parks and rollercoasters, but Alton Towers is my biggest obsession! It's amazing! <3

So, just thought I'd say hello.

Owen

Hello guys,

Knew about this website and forum for a while so thought I'd join and get involved. Live 5 mins from Thorpe so I'm more of a regular visitor to there than AT. I go up every now and again when I can though.

Love to discuss theme parks as it's a big hobby of mine so I look forward to all the chit chat :)

Hello @Steve88, and welcome to TowersStreet. I hope you enjoy contributing to the forum and find that we are a friendly bunch of people.

Even though we are a forum about Alton Towers (and increasingly Europa-Park), there's still regular and healthy discussion here about Thorpe Park, and their social media team have reached out to the TS team here every now and again. We also have a mini meet to Thorpe and Chessington next month, which may be of interest.

Cheers guys for the greetings and Jordan I'll keep that in mind. Yeah I noticed you cover TP and other UK parks. Europa Park I've visited a few times now, definitely my favorite theme park. I look forward to contributing :)

Cheers guys for the greetings and Jordan I'll keep that in mind. Yeah I noticed you cover TP and other UK parks. Europa Park I've visited a few times now, definitely my favorite theme park. I look forward to contributing :)

In that case you are going to fit in rather well here! ;) Welcome to TowersStreet!

:)

Ayup, been a while since i've visited on this website, didn't really post much since the change from TT, some of you may remember me from a couple of meet ups waaaay back when.

Thought i'd pop in say hello to everyone who's new (and old, *cough Diogo cough*) and gonna try to be a tad more active.