• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Re: Welcome

Hello everyone, seems weird to be leaving TT but I suppose this will eventually completely replace it. Love the new forum, seems faster than TT and like the fact that you've kept SMF. :)

Well, I did panic a bit when I read the first couple of lines of the message. However I would like to wish TTTWFTT the very best of luck and I know they will receive the support of all!

*Jumps from the deck of the old ship to the new ship, laughing a menacing laugh in the direction from whence he came.*

BENCH.

Hello everyone. Hope there's room at the party for one more!

I'm the one that spends most of the time listening, and occasionally chips in :p Took me 7 years to get to 500 posts :p

Hello new site. Nice to see you.
Good luck to the team on your new exciting venture, I'm sure it will be a huge success.

Hello one and all! Exciting times ahead for Towers Street and I'm glad to be a member! And thanks to everyone for putting it together so quickly! :)

Helloooo!

Figured with a new start I might as well stop lurking and start posting :p

Hello everyone!
I was Jeymz on the other side, not that you would know, since I posted about 4 times in the last 3 years. That said though, I've been a member on TT since 2005 (and I truly, truly apologise for my 11 year-old-self's posts, I really do). I can see why what's happened has happened, and I've decided to come along; with the intention of being much more active around here from now on! I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome

Everyone's hopping across to towers street, I kept my username as I use it across all the forum boards such as coasterforce etc.

I was always contemplating creating a new account on TTF, to distance myself from my poor contribution in the past - now seems most opportune. A fresh start for all. I was 'Joe Koopa' on TTF. :)

Hey everyone, hope you have space for a completely new member. I used to occassionally visit TowersTimes so decided to join here :)

Lottie. said:
Hey everyone, hope you have space for a completely new member. I used to have the occassional visit to TowersTimes so decided to join here :)

An Actual Newbie! Welcome to TSN! We're technically all new here so you will no problem fitting in

:)