• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Re: Welcome

Aha there you all are !!

Hi I am DDF14 from forums of yesteryear. To the everyday folk I am Stephen "DUSTY" Dwyer. Been away for about 8 months traveling with my job at Hawk-Eye Innovations the sports video company you see in tennis , cricket, snooker and fresh off being part of the team behind goal line technology for football as well as just returning from London 2012 games. Been an enthusiast since 2001 but loved rides all my life. I was on TTF as DDF14 from 2009 and recently messaged .Will Jones to find out where all the nice folk had gone. So here we all are.... I have a background working in the park / rides industry as well as special effects / model making and now I am currently a Project Manager / Systems Engineer with Hawk-Eye Innovations.

Probably most known for my interest in music and my trip reports from far away places such as South Africa - Gold Reef City and the Worlds Highest Bungee Bridge Jump.

Nice to see you all! I am hoping to be more active again on the forum and with park trips as SW7 gets nearer and my work schedule eases.

DDF14 said:
Aha there you all are !!

Hi I am DDF14 from forums of yesteryear. To the everyday folk I am Stephen "DUSTY" Dwyer. Been away for about 8 months traveling with my job at Hawk-Eye Innovations the sports video company you see in tennis , cricket, snooker and fresh off being part of the team behind goal line technology for football as well as just returning from London 2012 games. Been an enthusiast since 2001 but loved rides all my life. I was on TTF as DDF14 from 2009 and recently messaged .Will Jones to find out where all the nice folk had gone. So here we all are.... I have a background working in the park / rides industry as well as special effects / model making and now I am currently a Project Manager / Systems Engineer with Hawk-Eye Innovations.

Probably most known for my interest in music and my trip reports from far away places such as South Africa - Gold Reef City and the Worlds Highest Bungee Bridge Jump.

Nice to see you all! I am hoping to be more active again on the forum and with park trips as SW7 gets nearer and my work schedule eases.

I remember you! I wondered where you went on TTF, but it's nice to see you're back mate! :)

Hello. Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing this thread, I notice no-one's posted here in a while, but as a newbie I thought I'd better say hey.
Vic x

Eddie said:
Welcome to TST Vicky! You'll have a great time here :)

...just try not to be confused as you're the 4th Vicky here!

Welcome VickyLeigh, have a great time here on TST. Be prepared for Europa-Park fanboyism and oddball humour. Try not to spend too much time on here. You'll end up like me, with a Jigglypuff to cover his face.

Stelios said:
Eddie said:
Welcome to TST Vicky! You'll have a great time here :)

...just try not to be confused as you're the 4th Vicky here!

Welcome VickyLeigh, have a great time here on TST. Be prepared for Europa-Park fanboyism and oddball humour. Try not to spend too much time on here. You'll end up like me, with a Jigglypuff to cover his face.
Really? Oh that could be confusing....
Vic is fine... X

Soooo apparently a girl leaves town for eight months and when she gets back everything is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT... but in a good way!

Hello other forum people, I guess I am new. :D!

Didn't realise one of these was knocking about!

Old member from TTF from many years ago, stopped posting way back but lurked for a long time. Now this is all new and a fresh I though it time to sign back up and inject some "wisdom" to the discussions. Nice to be here :)

Hello to everyone on Towersstreet
I was a member of the other known site but did not post a lot i just read most of the time. Hopefully i will join in a lot more on the forum on your new site which i have got to say is great.
My name is Dave i am nearly 26 and im from Bolton and also i support Bolton Wanderers so Stelios me and you might have some good discussions about our beloved club.
Hope to talk more soon

Been posting on here for a while now but thought I would say hi and introduce myself! I am James, I am 27 and from the West Midlands. Been lurking on TTF for years but decided to sign up on here as everyone seems so much more friendlier!