• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Re: Welcome

Alright Guys, good to see you all! Sorry I'm a bit late... Some things never change ;)

Hello! I did have an account on the old forum (which shall not be named), but didn't really post that much. Hopefully that will change now!

Here's to new beginnings! :)

Once more, the support is incredible. Thanks to everyone, including those from other fansites that have offered their support.

:)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Hello! I've not posted much yet due to family commitments but hey! Doesn't this look nice so far :) Here's to the team, the logo on the splash page is looking fabulous, and here's to see it expand rapidly in the coming weeks/months.

Hello!

Can somebody show me around this new place? Eg, where is the toilet?

Just to say... and I'm not sure where the best place to say this is... I think it's such a tragedy that such an amazing team as this team is has split from such an amazing website as TowersTimes was.... and I hope that the community remains intact, just as much as I hope that the wealth of history and information that was captured in TowersTimes remains intact - along with the hours and hours of work that it took to put it all there.

But onwards and upwards!

Hey guys! I'm Meg, I was on TowersTimes for a short time before the originals left there. It's so nice to meet you all!
If you wanna know anything about me, just message me ;D

~Meg x

Hello!! Was a long time reader (and very rare poster) in the old forums, but very glad to be here now!

Would like to say hey it's good to be part of the great forum