• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone! I'm Laura, I've been about in the community for a few years on twitter, but have enjoyed roller coasters for way longer than that. Still feel relatively new as I've not been to oodles of parks yet, but I'm working on it! :cool: Look forward to making some new friends on here!

Hi everyone! I'm Laura, I've been about in the community for a few years on twitter, but have enjoyed roller coasters for way longer than that. Still feel relatively new as I've not been to oodles of parks yet, but I'm working on it! :cool: Look forward to making some new friends on here!
Welcome Laura! šŸ™‚

Welcome!

Welcome @HalfNorthern!

Howdy Gregg GIF

Knew I'd get you over to the dark side eventually! Welcome šŸ™

Hi

Hi all, Iā€™m Will. Iā€™ve been into theme parks and coasters for years but never really got involved in any theme park related discussions/forums before. Iā€™ve been lurking on here for a while so I thought Iā€™d finally start posting!
Welcome to the forum Will! Just in time for closed season. šŸ™‚

Hi all, Iā€™m Will. Iā€™ve been into theme parks and coasters for years but never really got involved in any theme park related discussions/forums before. Iā€™ve been lurking on here for a while so I thought Iā€™d finally start posting!
Welcome!

Hello

Welcome @Willt7!

Iā€™ve been trying to create an account for months! Anyway, finally managed it.

Hi all, Iā€™m Evie. Iā€™ve already dove in and posted to the Universal thread. Iā€™m so excited to finally join and have counted creds since I was about 8 (and proud!).

Been reading as a guest since I was 13, (Iā€™m a full-grown adult now) and I am so excited to join in!!!

Hi all, Iā€™m Evie. Iā€™ve already dove in and posted to the Universal thread. Iā€™m so excited to finally join and have counted creds since I was about 8 (and proud!).

Been reading as a guest since I was 13, (Iā€™m a full-grown adult now) and I am so excited to join in!!!
Welcome Evie, pleasure to see a new member who's been browsing for so long. I do wonder though, how come it took you so many months to make an account if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome @coaster_roaster!

Welcome Evie, pleasure to see a new member who's been browsing for so long. I do wonder though, how come it took you so many months to make an account if you don't mind me asking?
It didnā€™t like my iCloud mail? No idea why, just took it as a sign and resigned to browsing. Couldnā€™t verify it. Maybe I was doing something wrong? Oh well, thrilled to finally contribute.