• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome along everyone who's joined recently :)

Not sure where to put this but I decided on this thread.
In the month of January, 27 new people joined TST. This increased the number of members from 3841 to 3868.
At this rate, the forum will have over 4000 members by the end of the year!
Interesting point that we noticed last week on this subject. We currently have the highest number of active members that we've ever had at the moment. Who said forums are dead eh ;)

Welcome along everyone who's joined recently :)

Interesting point that we noticed last week on this subject. We currently have the highest number of active members that we've ever had at the moment. Who said forums are dead eh ;)
I did spot recently that the “sign up” button on the TS Facebook page directs to the forum. Is that quite new? Do you think people taking more interest in the TS socials has driven more to the site?

I did spot recently that the “sign up” button on the TS Facebook page directs to the forum. Is that quite new? Do you think people taking more interest in the TS socials has driven more to the site?

As far as I’m aware we’ve had that link up for a few years now, but you know what FB are like for changing layouts, etc. It could be slightly more prominent now than it was. That being said, the audiences between FB and TST can be quite different, so while the link may drive a little traffic, I wouldn’t expect a mass influx as a result of it.

I think it’s simply that there are a lot of interesting projects going on at Towers and in the UK at the moment (Nemesis, Alton Manor, Jumanji, Exodus, Lego coaster, etc.) that are all attracting a fair bit of attention. Couple that with the fact that there’s less choice of forums these days compared to a few years ago and I think we get a pretty good idea of what may be driving it. What was once an audience spread across the likes of TS, TT, Towers Nerd, ATA and South Parks to name just a few is now much more concentrated.

We’ve always seen peaks and troughs for as long as I can remember, but I think at the moment the sheer volume of projects for discussion, especially following a few quieter years thanks to the pandemic and whatnot has created the additional demand we’re seeing today.

Either way it’s always great to see new faces! Welcome to everyone who’s joined us recently :)

I have made a few posts here already but I my name is Alex :3

I used to be scared when it came to coasters but I have gotten over my fear this year so I am here to make some new friends
Welcome!

I have made a few posts here already but I my name is Alex :3

I used to be scared when it came to coasters but I have gotten over my fear this year so I am here to make some new friends
Glad to have you here! See you around the forum!

I’m massively late to this, so, sorry.

Hello, you lot seem like very nice people. I like dark rides a lot, but I like coasters as well, because who doesn’t. I can sculpt. I got bored in school one day so I fiddled a bit with blu tack, and then it spiralled way out of control. I also draw, but not amazingly.

I’m just here to talk about uk theme parks, because I don’t know an awful lot of people that will.

Sorry if that was too long, I have been told I talk too much!

But RETHEME TOMB BLASTER!!

Last edited:

Hello, seem like very nice people. I like dark rides a lot, but I like coasters as well, because who doesn’t. I can sculpt. I got bored in school one day so I fiddled a bit with blu tack, and then it spiralled way out of control. I also draw, but not amazingly.

I’m just here to talk about uk theme parks, because I don’t know an awful lot of people that will.

Welcome!

Hello, seem like very nice people. I like dark rides a lot, but I like coasters as well, because who doesn’t. I can sculpt. I got bored in school one day so I fiddled a bit with blu tack, and then it spiralled way out of control. I also draw, but not amazingly.

Welcome @The_bup! If you want to talk about UK theme parks, you’ve come to the right place!