• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hi all. I joined earlier this week after reading the Nemesis thread. I also follow TowersStreet on Facebook.
Welcome to the forum, although you have been fairly active already!

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Welcome newbies!

There seem to be a lot of newbies today, but nobody has posted here!

Not sure where to put this but I decided on this thread.
In the month of January, 27 new people joined TST. This increased the number of members from 3841 to 3868.
At this rate, the forum will have over 4000 members by the end of the year!

Hello 👋

I've already made some posts (oops!) but thought I'd stop by and introduce myself! I've been following TS for many years as a lurkaholic non-member but being the socially awkward little mite I am, have only just decided to join 😂

I'm a bit of an all-round Theme Park fan who has worked in the industry for some of the big name companies (and small ones!) in ride operations, management and entertainment. Really looking forward to participating in the discussions... finally! Thanks for having me 😊

Hello 👋

I've already made some posts (oops!) but thought I'd stop by and introduce myself! I've been following TS for many years as a lurkaholic non-member but being the socially awkward little mite I am, have only just decided to join 😂

I'm a bit of an all-round Theme Park fan who has worked in the industry for some of the big name companies (and small ones!) in ride operations, management and entertainment. Really looking forward to participating in the discussions... finally! Thanks for having me 😊
Welcome to the forum!

Hello 👋

Welcome @BooMT!

Hello 👋

Welcome to the forum!