• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hi, I'm Jack from the UK. I love writing/recording music, planning events and sharing ideas for theme parks, as well as obviously riding coasters. My favourite coasters are The Swarm, Rock N Roller & Wicker Man. Favourite park has to be either IOA, Thorpe or Alton. That's about it, I think.

Hi, I'm Jack from the UK. I love writing/recording music, planning events and sharing ideas for theme parks, as well as obviously riding coasters. My favourite coasters are The Swarm, Rock N Roller & Wicker Man. Favourite park has to be either IOA, Thorpe or Alton. That's about it, I think.
Welcome @jlm2002!

Greetings!

I would strongly advise you to turn around and get out of here while you can. This place... changes people. You came here because you enjoyed Nemesis, but before you know it, you're spending your every waking moment looking at queue time apps and compiling spreadsheets and graphs. Or arguing about concrete tunnels.

It's too late for us. Save yourself.

Greetings!

I would strongly advise you to turn around and get out of here while you can. This place... changes people. You came here because you enjoyed Nemesis, but before you know it, you're spending your every waking moment looking at queue time apps and compiling spreadsheets and graphs. Or arguing about concrete tunnels.

It's too late for us. Save yourself.

Directed by Michael Bay.
Starring Nicholas Cage.

The Curse of TowersStreet's Spreadsheets

Hiii....this is the first time posting lol....been a passholder for a while but due to lads now being teenagers and not wanting to go with the mum as not cool enough lol now I'm slightly redundant...I'm dead close to Alton towers too so if there's anyone wants a buddy I'm free lol xx

Welcome to TowersStreet Deb :)

PS: I've moved your post into our dedicated new members topic :)