• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hello there Amy and welcome to TST! Hope you have a fun time here =)

Hi! :)
My name is Liam and I am 16 years of age (17 in March! Just a couple of days before the start of the season.)

I'm currently studdying Travel & Tourism in college and have a interest in airplanes/craft and well, theme parks! ;D

I live in Derby, so pretty close to Alton Towers! I went once a month last season but unfortunately didn't go at all in the later half of the season (One because i was at Thorpe in September) and i didn't make Scarefest at all so i plan to not repeat that this season!

My favourite theme park is Alton, but Thorpe is closely edging up! My favourite rollercoaster is Th13teen, followed by The Swarm.

I am a regular member of TPM but will be sticking around here to discuss Towers & more!

I hope you all had a good new year and I hope to speak to you soon. :) x

welcome to the forum to all the new people, that i have miss to say welcome to :)

Greetings Liam and welcome to TST! Hope you have a great time here! =)

Hi, I'm yet another Dan!

Aside from Theme Parks, Music and Rock Climging(though I'm not very good at it) are my biggest Hobbies. As you can probably tell from my username I love Phantasialand, it being one of my favourite theme parks, alongside Efteling and Chessington.

Hello Dan number 849 and welcome to TST! hope you have fun here =)

Aft'noon Dan and welcome to the forum!

This may open up a can of worms, but what music do you like??

I like pretty much most music, but mainly Prog rock and Metal.

My favourite bands would be, at the moment, Coheed and Cambria, Caravan Palace and Artic Monkeys :)

Quetzal said:
I like pretty much most music, but mainly Prog rock and Metal.

My favourite bands would be, at the moment, Coheed and Cambria, Caravan Palace and Artic Monkeys :)

Not too bad then........fave bands atm are Rammstein and Thunderkraft

Hey I'm Mike I'm pretty new but what I like about this forum is everyone's so nice to each other, don't know if I'm the only one but it feels kinda nice to be in a place where abuse just doesn't seem to exist like it does so often at school and even within friends so TSTers thank you all for being so welcoming :)

Hey Mike, im also a Mike! Welcome to the site and the forum.

And welcome to all the other new members who have joined over the past few days, im sure you will all enjoy your time here at TowersStreet :)

Would like to say welcome nice to see all new members joining :)