• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hi all

I'm Lucy from Bristol, thought I would join in seeing as I obsess about Alton Towers quite a lot! Only got to go once per year previously but have now got myself a merlin annual pass so will be visiting much more often. Was aiming for this weekend but the weather has stopped me in my tracks :mad:
I am up for meeting up at the next meet and for car sharing with anyone from the south west on any other dates :)

Hi all,

I'm cal an advertising student from bournemouth. Used to love TTF, although strangely only ever as a guest. I've jumped ships and finally become a member. Nice to meet you all!

AdImagineer said:
Hi all,

I'm cal an advertising student from bournemouth. Used to love TTF, although strangely only ever as a guest. I've jumped ships and finally become a member. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome hope you enjoy it here :)

Got to say, I've only been contributing daily for a few weeks and its a great site, a pleasure to be part of, and the Tavern is a scream at times!

Welcome to all the newer than me newbies!

Ash

Welcome to all the new people, this forum is perfectly safe....unless Joel breaks it or you enter the Tavern :p

Laura said:
Hi all,
I've moved over here after a brief stint on 'another forum' which I really wasn't getting into. Read a few topics here and already think I've found the right place this time ;)

Anyway I'm Laura, hi, I suffer terrible motionsickness and caused an 'incident' at Thorpe Park in a scare maze when I started panicking! So never again.

Laura M... is that you hun?!

Edit: Actually why am I asking. How many 26 year old coaster nerds called Laura could be in Cardiff. Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome to yet more new members :)
Especially those jumping ship from other forums - based on my own limited experience, you won't regret it - I'm still shocked by how much nicer things are over here, a forum I can actually wind down and relax on after a day at work, rather than having sleepless nights over :)
Enjoy :)

Re: Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Just a quick HELLOOOOOOOO!!

Hope you all settle in splendidly :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I think its time I introduced myself, despite already posting a lot.

My Name is HaydenCR, full name Hayden Cole-Rajotte and Im 17. I am a Student and charity Worker, currently studying Music Tech, although its not a sector I want to work in. Hobbies include DJ'ing and going upside down repeatedly. :D One of my biggest goals right now is to fundraise while hosting a radio show while riding a rollercoaster. This will combine my 3 passions into one.

One of the reasons while I'm so passionate about Charity, is because of my disability: Mild High-Functioning Autism. I have met countless people with disabilities because of this. And since the current government is completely incompetent of helping people with disabilities, I feel like its my duty to help where I can. This is also the reason I have found myself in the Houses of Parliament on a total of three times now. You may even see me on Children In Need later on this year.

You will find me hanging around the merlin forums, because I live in London, and I cant afford to go up to Alton Towers every 5 seconds.

Now you know everything about me! And yet you still dont know what I look like!

HaydenCR said:
Now you know everything about me! And yet you still dont know what I look like!

Welcome!

Meet up? Come on TST South meet? Then we can find out what you look like :p

Hi everybody, im Gaz and im an alcoholic...... just kidding with ya :/

Totally obbsessed with Alton Towers from a very young age and thought i'd get in on the action and news :D im a motorcycle salesman so atleast when im not on rollercoasters i have other means of adrenalin :)

Energetic_starfish said:
Hi everybody, im Gaz and im an alcoholic...... just kidding with ya
You will fit in well, everyone loves a drink :)

josht said:
Energetic_starfish said:
Hi everybody, im Gaz and im an alcoholic...... just kidding with ya
You will fit in well, everyone loves a drink :)

There's a fine line between a drink and half a bottle of Whiskey ;)

Welcome Gaz :)

That's the line from full :)

Hey Gaz and Hayden. Welcome to the site and welcome to the forums. Im sure you will both love it here, we are a very friendly bunch (online and in real life!).

Hello hayden and Gaz
HaydenCR said:
I'm so passionate about Charity, is because of my disability: Mild High-Functioning Autism.

Is that Asperger syndrome by any chance? my mate has AS