• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Scott said:
Sazzle said:
Scott said:
Welcome to all the newbies :) Hope you all enjoy your time here on TST, we don't bite so get involved!

Scott's a compulsive liar.

I bite :-D

Jokes!! Welcome one and all to the community :)
Yeah Saz does bite... it's bloody painful too! She doesn't let go, no matter how much you plead :(

You asked for Saz to!

*We* asked for Scott... my reasons were slightly more sinister than the rest >:D

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh no. This is the welcome thread, isn't it?

I'm sparkly like a little fairy and I love everyone!

Awilson2896 said:
Hello there!

The names Ashley and my inner Towers nerd overcame me so just had to join haha
Ah hope you enjoy the forums and the meets :)

Hello! I'm new :) I'm Sarah and I live in Staines just round the corner from Thorpe Park, but I LOVE Alton Towers

Good evening and welcome. Great place to live, booyakasha.

-Sent from a mobile phone-

Hello all, other forums started to get a bit too BLAAAAARGH so I'm here now. Been a casual attendee but wanna get more involved so yeah. Hey!

jackamakka said:
Hello all, other forums started to get a bit too BLAAAAARGH so I'm here now. Been a casual attendee but wanna get more involved so yeah. Hey!
Hope you enjoy the forum :)

y5upeqy9.jpg

Just one member to look out for on meets but everyone else are rather nice

Hey all! I'm Max, been on this forum since it was Project Aurora, but never really posted much until recently, I'm really enjoying the forum so far, you all seem like really great people and i hope to get acquainted with you all soon.
:D

Hi, I'm Hitch I've been looking at this site for a while now but I'm going to start being more active and posting. I live in North Wales and my favourite rides at alton are Air, Nemesis and Oblivion, picking one would be simply impossible :twirly: I'm also very much looking forward to a the smiler even though Its been delayed so much :(

Hello all! New to this forum today, nice to meet you all. I was a member of "the other" Alton Towers forum for a while, but I suddenly got banned by a guy called "Boz" for no good reason, they are very heavy handed over there, so hopefully my feedback will be better received here!

I've been rollercoaster mad since 1988, and have been following the progress of The Smiler for a long time, as I'm sure most of you have too!

I can't wait to ride it when I go in September, but in the meantime, I'll rely on your photos and words to keep me going!

All the best! :)

aress said:
Hello all! New to this forum today, nice to meet you all. I was a member of "the other" Alton Towers forum for a while, but I suddenly got banned by a guy called "Boz" for no good reason, they are very heavy handed over there, so hopefully my feedback will be better received here!

I've been rollercoaster mad since 1988, and have been following the progress of The Smiler for a long time, as I'm sure most of you have too!

I can't wait to ride it when I go in September, but in the meantime, I'll rely on your photos and words to keep me going!

All the best! :)

Great to see a long time fan join the community, welcome to TowersStreet! Hopefully you'll find things a bit more relaxed over here, and I hope you to see you around the discussion boards soon. :)

Hello to all of our new members! *waves from the back of the room* Aress I do remember when Boz less evil and made great AT recreations. Shame he was given power really... :/ Anyway I do hope you find it more relaxed and welcoming here. :)

alee298 said:
Hello to all of our new members! *waves from the back of the room* Aress I do remember when Boz less evil and made great AT recreations. Shame he was given power really... :/ Anyway I do hope you find it more relaxed and welcoming here. :)
Ive also moved from TT this forum does seem more relaxed and you dont get all your posts removed for no good reason.

Hello all, I signed up a while ago. I have not really posted much.

I was a member of Towers times from 2003 onwards, you probably knew me as Doopy Dan, although towards the latter years I never really posted much, just read.

Anyway, It seems quite clear that the 'xfactor' (ha, excuse my terminology) that made TTF as great as it was, is now here. So, this is where I'll reside ;)