• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome to TowersStreet.com!

Re: Welcome to Project Aurora!

It's a testament to the team over on that other site how quickly people have signed up over here. Over 150 members already, just from people who've read the announcement and decided to support the team.

[move]In other news, scrolling banners FTW[/move]

Hello again.
I couldn't leave the welcoming warmth that all of the team provide me! It was like a second home. :'(

So, here I am, and there you are, so let's get started!

I'm guessing that you'll have a more Alton-orientated soon, as well as a swanky new look for us all!
I can't wait for it! :)

[move]This is a test![/move]

Yep, this new forum is already awesome! :p

In all seriousness, it is great that we have been able to move on and over to this site so quickly. I wish the team the very best of luck in getting things set up and running and I have full confidence in you all to do a great job.

:)

Howdy all! I was Coaster_Dude over on TTF, seemed an appropriate time to ditch that awful username!

I look forward to getting involved in discussions over here!

Hi All

Best of luck to the new team and new site, you have my full support, and if you need anything, feel free to ask.

Ian

GOOD NEWS

Diogo's salvaged Blithering Lodge.

I'm expecting many other popular topics to be brought back at some stage.

Also, bringing news from TTF, announcements on team positions is going to occur.

Who knows whether they'll be implemented onto this new site?

Wow - such an overwhelming response to tonight's events!

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone fo sticking with us and coming over - WELCOME TO THE MADNESS :D.

I also wanted to say a massive, massive thanks to all my fellow team members for showing such amazing solidarity. We've had a huge upheaval tonight, and for many of us, this is a change to our lives and not just our 'online' activities.

Onwards, people! :D

Hold on, there's no guidelines yet?

F1n4ally 1 c4n t4a!k l!k3 th!s ag41n ;)

I'm excited for this, hopefully I'll be here for a long time ;D

Charlee said:

We're moving again possibly shortly after this, this is just a refuge sign to protect us from seeing TTF spreading into anarchy.

#OccupyTTF

The new decade for the number one Alton Towers fan community has begun. With baited breath im sure everyone will be wondering what will happen next. If you guys need help with anything feel free to drop me a message (not sure how but meh!)

The whole world is watching...

That is all

8)

Yet more info from the other side.

It has emerged that Adz is now the admin that Chris-TT has employed. Announcement will be made soon.

arrives with suitcase.

Hi all, where are the lockers. oh, it a bit minimalist at the moment. but i bet the forum team is busy looking for comfy sofas and nice wallpaper. ;D

Stelios said:
Charlee said:

We're moving again possibly shortly after this, this is just a refuge sign to protect us from seeing TTF spreading into anarchy.

Ahh fair enough, but I'll take into my hands to vandalise the forum as much as possible until we move again ;)

We would like to assure out members that although we plan amazing things with the site OUR COMMUNITY will always be at the centre of what we do

Dave said:
We would like to assure out members that although we plan amazing things with the site OUR COMMUNITY will always be at the centre of what we do

YAY!!!

I love you Dave.

Hi all following you all best of luck with this new site i look forward to see everything up and running and have a great forum! :D

Feel like ive seen this all happen before, oh wait.

TT is at its best as a community, with discussion, equality, growth and transparency. It is now none of those things